Deweyville 83 West Sabine 64/FINAL

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• I agree with both of you. However I think they are focusing on the gun trial to keep our focus off the laptop and international dealings.
    • You've made sense at least twice in one day. Perhaps you should lie down... 😇
    • While we don't always agree on political issues, I couldn't agree more. Both trials were just a circus to keep the division alive and the circus in business. Nothing of any substance got resolved today. Media & Politics. The longer they divide us, the more they benefit.
    • Meh..... this is a mess.  As I've often pointed out, I felt that the prosecutions of Trump in NYC (hush money and business valuation fraud) were a big stretch, unwarranted, and likely an abuse of power.   And I kinda feel like Hunter Biden got screwed here, too.   He's basically in trouble for lying on an application to buy a firearm... he denied that he was actively using drugs when he made the purchase.  He owned the firearm for 11 days, committed no crimes with it, then it was disposed of by a third party.  The only reason he was investigated and prosecuted is because he's Biden's son.    Anybody gloating today is no different than the people who were gloating over Trump's 34 convictions a couple of weeks ago.  We ARE a banana republic at this point.  This division won't stand for long.  We can't keep going down this road of "well, they did that to my guy, so we're going to do this to their guy" way of thinking.  God bless the America... she needs it.  
    • They are getting this trial over with and any other trials that face him in the future so Joe can pardon him before he leaves.
  • Topics