Conservatives should love this guy

Remmus

11 minutes ago, Remmus said:

IMG_6578.JPG

Ahhh yes, comparing the bottom of a recession to an 8 year recovery that is weaker in terms of GDP( widely accepted as the best total indicator of an economy)than any other and about half of the average post recession recovery.  Wonder why they didn't include the number of people on food stamps for those two dates or the amount of national debt for those two dates?  If the recovery/economy was/is so vibrant, why has the Fed continued to hold interest rates lower than they have been in 50 years and why was our national debt downgraded for the first time in history- Don't tell me, I think I know your answer.  These are either lies perpetrated by Fox News or it's George Bush's fault.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ahhh yes, comparing the bottom of a recession to an 8 year recovery that is weaker in terms of GDP( widely accepted as the best total indicator of an economy)than any other and about half of the average post recession recovery.  Wonder why they didn't include the number of people on food stamps for those two dates or the amount of national debt for those two dates?  If the recovery/economy was/is so vibrant, why has the Fed continued to hold interest rates lower than they have been in 50 years and why was our national debt downgraded for the first time in history- Don't tell me, I think I know your answer.  These are either lies perpetrated by Fox News or it's George Bush's fault.

He is rapidly turning into Big Girl

12 minutes ago, Remmus said:

IMG_6578.JPG

Even you must realize that those numbers are bogus. Yes unemployment is down, because many people have simply left the work force and we have the lowest worker participation in decades. Your rationale is like doing away with DWI laws and using that as evidence that drinking and driving is no longer a problem. Unemployment is horrendous and wages are down and in many cases only for part time jobs. 

The Dow took a dip because of a recession. In fact the Dow was about 17,000 in the late 90's so realistically it has risen but about 1,800 in almost 20 years. 

This meme takes a tiny snippet of time to make nonsensical comparisons. 

32 minutes ago, Remmus said:

IMG_6578.JPG

I notice absolutely nothing in there about foreign policy, national security, isis/terrorism......oh that's right, he has no policy for any of those. All your info is cyclical and has no bearing on who is president. However, Trump has moved the Dow considerably and hasn't even been sworn in yet. Why is that? Could it be there is hope for a future?

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

My actual insurance premiums

Before Obamacare- $412

After Obamacare- $1,157

Thanks Obama, swell job.

I don't have the numbers either, but I do know the stock market surged significantly when Trump won the election. Why was that?

Didn't our state legislature turn down fed funds to make the plan more affordable?  I recall Tricky Ricky making a big hoopla.  #sabotage   

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

The answer the recovery isn't as strong as it should have been is just as bad as saying the economy isn't as bad as it would have been.  

Them food stamp lines started due to the policies of the past administration.  Thank God we helped out ppl.

58 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Even you must realize that those numbers are bogus. Yes unemployment is down, because many people have simply left the work force and we have the lowest worker participation in decades. Your rationale is like doing away with DWI laws and using that as evidence that drinking and driving is no longer a problem. Unemployment is horrendous and wages are down and in many cases only for part time jobs. 

The Dow took a dip because of a recession. In fact the Dow was about 17,000 in the late 90's so realistically it has risen but about 1,800 in almost 20 years. 

This meme takes a tiny snippet of time to make nonsensical comparisons. 

You slam Dem talking points, but spew Rep talking points.  Gotta explain away any success otherwise they'll never vote for us. 

8 minutes ago, Remmus said:

You slam Dem talking points, but spew Rep talking points.  Gotta explain away any success otherwise they'll never vote for us. 

To what success do you refer?  If LeBron James averages 30 points a game and then has a game where he only scores 8 followed a game in which he has 16, should the headlines say "James last two games scored considerably below his average"  or should it say " James pours in 16 points, 100% better than his last game"?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

To what success do you refer?  If LeBron James averages 30 points a game and then has a game where he only scores 8 followed a game in which he has 16, should the headlines say "James last two games scored considerably below his average"  or should it say " James pours in 16 points, 100% better than his last game"?

Lmbo, that last line is right out of the leftist media playbook.  They learn that in Journalism 101.  Make the poop sound good, even if it looks and smells bad.  I think it's what O'Reilly calls "Spin".