Drug Cartels Buy Homeland Security

Hagar

Yes, you drug lords.  This is America.  You can't buy our people.  Oh, you did?  Homeland Security?  Oh, no way.  They protect are borders.  No way they sell out.   Oh, if the Secy of State can do it, so can they?  They say it's the culture now embedded in our Govt?  

All in my best Bob Newheart voice.  Seriously though, these drug lords have virtually unlimited resources.  And the old saying, everyone has a price.  It may not be monetary, but when they go after your family, it's a deal you can't refuse.  Bothers the poo out of me that Hillary, inadvertently fostered bribery.  I have to think some of these folks might have stood tall, but it's easier to just take the money when the Secy of State does, with impunity.

This is the hidden content, please

41 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yes, you drug lords.  This is America.  You can't buy our people.  Oh, you did?  Homeland Security?  Oh, no way.  They protect are borders.  No way they sell out.   Oh, if the Secy of State can do it, so can they?  They say it's the culture now embedded in our Govt?  

All in my best Bob Newheart voice.  Seriously though, these drug lords have virtually unlimited resources.  And the old saying, everyone has a price.  It may not be monetary, but when they go after your family, it's a deal you can't refuse.  Bothers the poo out of me that Hillary, inadvertently fostered bribery.  I have to think some of these folks might have stood tall, but it's easier to just take the money when the Secy of State does, with impunity.

This is the hidden content, please

Should we bring up Noriega? This country has been for sale for years. They should all be taken out and shot in the head.....or like Duerte....chunk them out of a chopper.

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

Should we bring up Noriega? This country has been for sale for years. They should all be taken out and shot in the head.....or like Duerte....chunk them out of a chopper.

Well, dadgum baddog, I'm not for sale.  Well, err, just so I'll know, how much you offering?  

Oh?  That much?  More than generous Mr. Baddog!  Yes, I'll make sure Ned beats Vidor next year.  Btw, I'll be changing my address to the Hamptons.  After all, it's just a few kilos (a game) that'll get across anyway.

And so it goes.

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well, dadgum baddog, I'm not for sale.  Well, err, just so I'll know, how much you offering?  

Oh?  That much?  More than generous Mr. Baddog!  Yes, I'll make sure Ned beats Vidor next year.  Btw, I'll be changing my address to the Hamptons.  After all, it's just a few kilos (a game) that'll get across anyway.

And so it goes.

We are just peons. I'm talking about our government officials being for sale. You and me and the good people of this country don't have a price. Our freedom is priceless and others should follow suit.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

We are just peons. I'm talking about our government officials being for sale. You and me and the good people of this country don't have a price. Our freedom is priceless and others should follow suit.

I know, I was just using an analogy to show how easy it is to buy someone.  Even someone with the good intentions.  A tax free million dollars in a numbered account in the Caymans is a lot of temptation.  But your right, our freedom is priceless.