Trump...a hypocrite?

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Yes, let's call out the hypocrites. Hypocrites are the ones that gave Hillary a pass on everything, now want to criticize Trump for seemingly similar behavior (in their biased hate-filled minds).

And this article sounds like it was written by a little whiney, immature 8th grader. His "proof" starts with the contention that Trump said Goldman Sachs controls Ted Cruz. The author then tries to say Trump is a hypocrite for appointing Wall Street employees. How is this supposed to be hypocritical? The Liberal hypocrites are the ones that complain about Wall Street being these subhuman predators not worthy of life, all the while begging them for campaign donations. Trump said that he thinks Goldman Sachs can control Ted. How does that disqualify everyone from Wall Street being appointed to his cabinet? I quit reading after that whopper.

Your continual picks of "newsworthy" sources just reinforces the already well-establish biased, uniformed, misinformed, hate-filled position you hold.

Ever hear of these Goldman Sachs employees?  Lael Brainard, Gregory Craig, Thomas Donilon, William Dudley, Douglas Elmendorf, Rahm Emanuel, Stephen Friedman, Michael Frohman, Ann Fudge, Jason Furman, Mark Gallogly, TImohty Geithner, Gary Gensler, Michael Greenston, Neel Kashkari, Karen Kornbluh, Jakc Lew, David Lipton, EMil MIchael, ERic Mindich, PHilip Murphy, Mark Peterson, Steve Ratner, Robert Reischauer, Gene Sperling, yada yada yada-  They all were either part of the Obama Adminstration or advisors to it.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:18 PM, stevenash said:

Ever hear of these Goldman Sachs employees?  Lael Brainard, Gregory Craig, Thomas Donilon, William Dudley, Douglas Elmendorf, Rahm Emanuel, Stephen Friedman, Michael Frohman, Ann Fudge, Jason Furman, Mark Gallogly, TImohty Geithner, Gary Gensler, Michael Greenston, Neel Kashkari, Karen Kornbluh, Jakc Lew, David Lipton, EMil MIchael, ERic Mindich, PHilip Murphy, Mark Peterson, Steve Ratner, Robert Reischauer, Gene Sperling, yada yada yada-  They all were either part of the Obama Adminstration or advisors to it.

So why was Trump talking bad about it if he knew he was going to do the same thing?

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He is a hypocrite and you guys are stupid, because you are defending him. How is he single handedly going to get rid of members of Congress to "drain the swamp" Do you think that the people appointed to his Cabinet care about the working class? Arent a majority of them millionaires?

Do you work for a poor person?

49 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He is a hypocrite and you guys are stupid, because you are defending him. How is he single handedly going to get rid of members of Congress to "drain the swamp" Do you think that the people appointed to his Cabinet care about the working class? Arent a majority of them millionaires?

Drain the swamp is a reference to getting rid of corrupt positions by administration insiders. 

It has nothing to do with Congress but rather presidential appointees. 

Good try though. Maybe someone else who also has no clue will go along with you thinking your statement is profound. 

I never Googled "drain the swamp". I assumed it meant out with the old, in with the new, or out with the bad, in with the good.....referencing the quagmire that has become our federal government. Wasn't aware that it pertained only to the presidential appointees, especially since Republicans control everything.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I agree with baddog:  BigGirl -- when's the last time you asked a poor person for a job?? 

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

BigGirl, 10.7 million more use food stamps under obama.  And you complain about the successful people that Trump hires that actually know how to create jobs for these people?!  You know -- a pay check instead of a welfare check.  Looking at this, what's more compassionate, Trump's way or obama's way?

This is the hidden content, please

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I work for a corporation, not a person. Trump is in it for his gain.

The Clintons are in it for their gain. Being a politician has "earned" them millions upon millions of dollars.

And please explain how you think Trump is in it for his gain. You might be right. I would like to hear your rationale. (Another example of my foolish optimism.)

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I work for a corporation, not a person. Trump is in it for his gain.

A corporation with CEOs, presidents, VPs, a board of directors, general managers and such? I sure am glad they are not rich people. That would be a Cardinal sin in a capitalistic society. One person can indeed own a corporation. Lmao.