Lie Of The Year Award

Englebert

Recently Obama has stated some unbelievable whoppers. For brevity I'll just pick three. Which lie do you think should be awarded "Biggest lie of 2016": (I added the links because the comments are so delusional some will deny he ever uttered these claims.)

1. Obama said the country is better off now and is more respected by every country. Please name a single country that thinks the United States is a stronger nation now than 8 years ago.

This is the hidden content, please

And what is hilarious is that Politifact actually tries to back up this preposterous claim. I guess they used the same pollsters that said Hillary would win by 8-15 percentage points:  

2. Obama said he personally met with Putin regarding the Russian hacks and told Putin to "cut it out". I'm sure if this really happened Obama would be sporting the same face of Harry Reid while Josh Earnest would be telling us Obama accidently used Reid's exercise machine. Or it is possible that Obama didn't give the whole context of the situation. It is possible that Obama was on his knees begging: "Please, please, please oh honorable Putin, please don't hack our systems." I'm not sure what was actually said, but I can't imagine anyone with more than two functioning brain cells actually believing Obama was bullying Putin.

3. Obama said Obamacare is working. Delusions of grandeur or just a flat out lie?

26 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Recently Obama has stated some unbelievable whoppers. For brevity I'll just pick three. Which lie do you think should be awarded "Biggest lie of 2016": (I added the links because the comments are so delusional some will deny he ever uttered these claims.)

1. Obama said the country is better off now and is more respected by every country. Please name a single country that thinks the United States is a stronger nation now than 8 years ago.

And what is hilarious is that Politifact actually tries to back up this preposterous claim. I guess they used the same pollsters that said Hillary would win by 8-15 percentage points:  

2. Obama said he personally met with Putin regarding the Russian hacks and told Putin to "cut it out". I'm sure if this really happened Obama would be sporting the same face of Harry Reid while Josh Earnest would be telling us Obama accidently used Reid's exercise machine. Or it is possible that Obama didn't give the whole context of the situation. It is possible that Obama was on his knees begging: "Please, please, please oh honorable Putin, please don't hack our systems." I'm not sure what was actually said, but I can't imagine anyone with more than two functioning brain cells actually believing Obama was bullying Putin.

3. Obama said Obamacare is working. Delusions of grandeur or just a flat out lie?

I'll go with door #1. The other two he could fudge on and they would be white lies or fibs. Our worldly respect has dropped tremendously.