NACOGDOCHES CENTRAL HEIGHTS TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

10:00 am - Nacogdoches Central Heights vs. New Summerfield

1:00 pm - Newton vs. Sulphur Springs

1:00 pm - Woden vs. Rusk

2:30 pm - Center vs. Bridge City

4:00 pm - Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. CHSM

8:30 pm - Nacogdoches Central Heights/New Summerfield winner vs. Woden/Rusk winner

Thursday
Central Heights 50, New Summerfield 33
Rusk 49, Woden 38
Central Heights 72, Rusk 61
Bridgeport 56, Jacksonville 52 OT
Peaster 78, Groesbeck 58
Sulphur Springs 77, Newton 56
Laneville 62, White Oak 58
CHSM 80, Coldspring 42
Center 52, Bridge City 42

On 12/8/2016 at 10:58 PM, Crawford said:

Other then Sulphur Springs, who should be competitive for Center, Center should roll right through this touney. Quite honestly, I don't know why the Riders are competing in such a mediocre tournament.  

smh! Because they are not as good as you think they are. if bridge city don't turn the ball over 30 times they win the game against them.  CH will beat them. Silsbee would beat them by 50 

10 hours ago, baseball_101 said:

smh! Because they are not as good as you think they are. if bridge city don't turn the ball over 30 times they win the game against them.  CH will beat them. Silsbee would beat them by 50 

I guess BC just couldn't hold on to the ball because they lack the judgement on when or when not to pass the ball. Did you think maybe, just maybe Center caused some of those turnover? Nah, BC is just that bad at holding onto the ball on their own. smh

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I guess BC just couldn't hold on to the ball because they lack the judgement on when or when not to pass the ball. Did you think maybe, just maybe Center caused some of those turnover? Nah, BC is just that bad at holding onto the ball on their own. smh

Some, I will give you that but Watched the game, trust me it's because center is not as Good as you make them out to be.  They are mediocre at best. If they were as good as you make them sound, they would have beat bc by 50 and not 10. not saying bc is that good but could have easily won that game. so that makes center... well, not very good either. 

1 hour ago, baseball_101 said:

Some, I will give you that but Watched the game, trust me it's because center is not as Good as you make them out to be.  They are mediocre at best. If they were as good as you make them sound, they would have beat bc by 50 and not 10. not saying bc is that good but could have easily won that game. so that makes center... well, not very good either. 

Whatever, we'll see how mediocre Center is come playoffs. Oh, I was just told that the Riders had half of the their JV team in during some parts of the game. LMAO

Peaster 58, Central Heights 49

Losers bracket
Jacksonville 58, New Summerfield 55
Jacksonville def Groesbeck
White Oak 54, Newton 40
Bridge City 50, Coldspring 36
White Oak 53, Bridge City 41

Bridgeport vs Rusk
CHSM vs Laneville
Woden vs Groesbeck
Newton vs Coldspring

Saturday