Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

Cocaine is a helluva drug, Mack. You should try taking your wife into Temptations and hiring one of their "ladies of the evening" to try some booger sugar. If you're bashful, just ask your new hero Zach... I'm sure he'll fill you in on how to proposition her, with or without domestic violence charges being brought.

Report back here afterwards on your findings.

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You’ve said multiple times in this thread that he was drunk, high etc.   Any proof to that or are you just making stuff up to make your coach look better?

He’s tweeting again this morning btw

This is the hidden content, please

It’s either that or he’s mentally retarded.  I am giving him the benefit of the doubt by assuming the former.  

As for proof, it’s funny you mention that since it’s a concept you struggle with.  For instance, a guy beats his wife, pictures are released, texts of him admitting it are released, but you get confused and say there is no proof he’s a wife beater because you fall in a rabbit hole because of one particular night when he violated a no contact order BUT didn’t beat her THAT night.  

In the end, you have a complete scumbag who is bitter and trying to equate adultery (if true) with domestic violence.  99 percent of those on twitter see it for what it is.  1 percent are aroused and show themselves to be, although not equally pathetic, pathetic nonetheless.  And by pathetic, I include dumb in this particular definition of the word.  

And here’s something else that might shock you:   Although I do not condone extramarital affairs, they aren’t illegal nor are they fireaable offenses.  I think you might be as shocked by the number of coaches who have had similar transgressions, as well as their identities.  

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

It’s either that or he’s mentally retarded.  I am giving him the benefit of the doubt by assuming the former.  

As for proof, it’s funny you mention that since it’s a concept you struggle with.  For instance, a guy beats his wife, pictures are released, texts of him admitting it are released, but you get confused and say there is no proof he’s a wife beater because you fall in a rabbit hole because of one particular night when he violated a no contact order BUT didn’t beat her THAT night.  

In the end, you have a complete scumbag who is bitter and trying to equate adultery (if true) with domestic violence.  99 percent of those on twitter see it for what it is.  1 percent are aroused and show themselves to be, although not equally pathetic, pathetic nonetheless.  And by pathetic, I include dumb in this particular definition of the word.  

And here’s something else that might shock you:   Although I do not condone extramarital affairs, they aren’t illegal nor are they fireaable offenses.  I think you might be as shocked by the number of coaches who have had similar transgressions, as well as their identities.  

For coaches or any occupation?

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

For coaches or any occupation?

Assuming it’s not with a coworker, I don’t know that I’ve ever seen one, save with a member of the clergy.  And I’ve seen plenty among coworkers where only a reprimand was issued.  And i assume you are inquiring about the second part of the highlighted portion.   It’s obviously not illegal if both parties meet the age of consent.  Although it is illegal in other countries.  And heck, it might still be on the books of some backwoods state, like an sec state or West Virginia.  

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Assuming it’s not with a coworker, I don’t know that I’ve ever seen one, save with a member of the clergy.  And I’ve seen plenty among coworkers where only a reprimand was issued.  And i assume you are inquiring about the second part of the highlighted portion.   It’s obviously not illegal if both parties meet the age of consent.  Although it is illegal in other countries.  And heck, it might still be on the books of some backwoods state, like an sec state or West Virginia.  

It was the latter and I personally know of folks who were fired from their jobs for that offense. Mostly clergy but you did not qualify your first statement. Just another broad stroke.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It was the latter and I personally know of folks who were fired from their jobs for that offense. Mostly clergy but you did not qualify your first statement. Just another broad stroke.

I forgot I need the “men of the cloth” exception for some who have discernment issues.  I might also add here that if the affair is with a farm animal, it might also then be a fireable offense, as well as a criminal offense in this state.  If I can think of anything else to make my stroke less broad, I will let you guys know.  

I will say that Texas is an “at will” employment state so anyone “could” be fired for this.   The only thing that’s an impermissible firing is one that violates a protected class.   Adulterers are not one of those.  I merely state that when I have seen an affair become an issue, it’s been between coworkers.  I don’t recall any getting fired though.  I too have seen pastors fired for getting caught with their proverbial pants down.  Obviously it becomes more relevant to the job in those instances. 

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I just want to know what actually triggered this last rant for this lunatic? Something must have been said or exposed to him to kind of out of the blue cause this rant.

Apparently he received some “confirmation” that Herman was speaking to Brett McMurphy.  What set him off initially is that apparently Herman’s wife (and thus Tom) gave Mrs. Smith money to help her with her divorce expenses.   

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I will say that Texas is an “at will” employment state so anyone “could” be fired for this.   The only thing that’s an impermissible firing is one that violates a protected class.   Adulterers are not one of those.  I merely state that when I have seen an affair become an issue, it’s been between coworkers.  I don’t recall any getting fired though.  I too have seen pastors fired for getting caught with their proverbial pants down.  Obviously it becomes more relevant to the job in those instances. 

What if he identifies as an adulteror? Could that be something that protects him? Kinda like the 69 yr old German that identifies as a 49 yr old? Asking for his birth certificate to be changed and the whole 9. Also asking tender to change his birth date so he can hook up with younger women.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

The pictures I saw were him all scratched up and her without a mark.  Her eyes were puffy from what looked like she was crying.  I think they are both nuts.  Jerry Springer makes millions off of couples like this. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

The Iowa St recruiting girl could be trouble.  Was she a student intern or employee?  Major got away with it.  Bev didn’t but got paid.  

Snorting coke off of a stripper is another one that could be fun.  I doubt Zach Smith could prove any of this, so it’s pretty pointless unless Texas is looking for a reason to get out of Herman’s contract with cause.  They might start digging.  

16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The pictures I saw were him all scratched up and her without a mark.  Her eyes were puffy from what looked like she was crying.  I think they are both nuts.  Jerry Springer makes millions off of couples like this. 

Oh I don’t know, text messages where one spouse admits to strangling the other spouse tends to qualify as evidence of spousal abuse.  But you and Zach seem to be holding onto the idea there is no proof...hmmm

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The Iowa St recruiting girl could be trouble.  Was she a student intern or employee?  Major got away with it.  Bev didn’t but got paid.  

Snorting coke off of a stripper is another one that could be fun.  I doubt Zach Smith could prove any of this, so it’s pretty pointless unless Texas is looking for a reason to get out of Herman’s contract with cause.  They might start digging.  

Yeah, I’m sure Texas is looking for a way to get out of their contract with him. :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

You’ve said multiple times in this thread that he was drunk, high etc.   Any proof to that or are you just making stuff up to make your coach look better?

He’s tweeting again this morning btw

This is the hidden content, please

He's probably sober which makes it even worse.

5 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

If Herman has done something illegal, please share.

47 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Well however this turns out, I’m sure Herman will have a happy ending.  

By happy ending, I'm pretty sure he meant us winning out, watching WVA beat OU next week, setting up a rematch of WVA - UT in the CCG. Of course, we'd win that game and get ourselves a nice NY6 bowl game.

aggy heads and jizz jars will explode all over TX.

By the way, that statement from Courtney Smith, wow.  Go read the details of Nicole Brown Simpson’s complaints and reports prior to her death.  Eerily similar which is suprising since it’s the M.O. of most abusers of women.  Control, possess, contol.  But I’m sure Mack was a big supporter/excuser of the Juice as well..

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

By the way, that statement from Courtney Smith, wow.  Go read the details of Nicole Brown Simpson’s complaints and reports prior to her death.  Eerily similar which is suprising since it’s the M.O. of most abusers of women.  Control, possess, contol.  But I’m sure Mack was a big supporter/excuser of the Juice as well..

Wouldn't be surprised one bit to read that he offed himself in the near future.