Will both Orange County Teams make it to State

WOS36

1 hour ago, griff said:

Is Draper now at 100%? Without him, no way the Cards continue. With him, they can keep the game close. This is not a good match up for BC because of Stafford's style of play. Stafford is a little better than BC, but I hope BC can pull the upset.  

Draper is 200% :) when asked what he wants for Christmas ."all I want is a .State Championship my Senior year" Go cards!!! 

Edited by Jus1o'theguys
Mispell

24 minutes ago, kicker said:

Those Cards are a sneaky bunch. What is most is their speed. The first eye test says they are big and not very fast. Then you actually get to see they are fast. It will take perfect execution to get past Stafford, then another tough test next week. They have a serious gauntlet ahead of them. 

Great post, and dead in accurate. .  there is speed on this team, but their defensive issues concern me the farther they go in the playoffs, but their offensive style probably will offset a lot of that.. 

13 hours ago, griff said:

Is Draper now at 100%? Without him, no way the Cards continue. With him, they can keep the game close. This is not a good match up for BC because of Stafford's style of play. Stafford is a little better than BC, but I hope BC can pull the upset.  

Yes draper is 100%

10 hours ago, dBerrySports said:

I think WO-S will. Bridge City I think has a solid chance to win this week, but to get to state they'd have to also beat Carthage/Henderson & then possibly Waco La Vega. Definitely not impossible but I don't think it will happen. But best of luck to both schools the rest of the playoffs!

And you right look at silsbee high power offense they beat them so i think they have a chance