*Woodville AD/HC Job Search*

BigBlue

(russell ath)  YOU guessed wrong. My son started every game. I agree Bickham is a good football coach, but there's more to being a AD than winning football games. There are more sports than just football. If you are on the outside looking in and go by what you read in the paper, yea everything sounds great. If you have a stundent and/or athelete at Deweyville, you have some insight outsiders don't have.

It's ashame that some other posters have to resort to name calling our town. Pride is something that has to come from within a person. If you get on the field, court or in the ring, etc....and you give it 110% you should always be proud to be who you are. Team spirit and team pride is something that should go hand and hand. Win or lose people should be able to take pride in themselves and their school. This MAN did not bring pride back to our school. He, the assistant coaches, the team and the fans helped make this a successful season. No one person, coach or player makes or breaks a team.

I have to agree with you on this one.  Unless you are there you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.  Why is it that every time someone says something not so flattering about a coach everyone assumes that its because their kid doesn't get playing time.  Not the truth.  Many schools in this area have less than superior coaches. 

Look at their records they speak for themselves.  But records don't show the entire picture.  Just because you know the game does not make you a great coach.  Their are several coaches in our area that have no business dealing with kids. 

I know he is doing a good job. Keep up the good work.

Volleyball- not sure of record

Football-2nd year in a row Playoffs

Girls Basketball-Playoffs

Boy Basketball- won 3 times as many district games than year before.

Girls and Boys Powerlifting- Regionals

Cross Country- Regionals

Track- in process

Baseball-in process

Softball-in process

This is not a bad year for a program. All the Coaches at Deweyville have worked hard to help our kids get better. I'm sure not all will be happy but our kids have got better in almost every sport. We have a offseason program that is a good one. Our kids have taken PRIDE in themselves and school. This is what it is all about. To the young women and men in this program at Deweyville you will always have my respect. I wish you all great success in school and life. Help build a program not tear it down. I'm not getting on anyone here I just respect our kids and coaches and wish them all great success!

Champion my name is Rick Hyman for the record.

Way to go DP#1Fan, I couldn't have said it any better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics