Putin Issues...

baddog

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If it's not true, it needs to be.  Putin shouldn't be the only one going after this thug!

The Republicans have a Soros match. It amazes me how one sided you folks can be. People have been talking about Trump kids being involved with this admin, Trump kids are the best of this group of thugs that pubs are appointing. People that were afraid when a black man took office, need to really be afraid now. I pray that Trump stays in office, we don't need Pence with total control. Its also time to add a serious third party. These pubs and dems have went batshit crazy with these criminal big money candidates. 

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The Republicans have a Soros match. It amazes me how one sided you folks can be. People have been talking about Trump kids being involved with this admin, Trump kids are the best of this group of thugs that pubs are appointing. People that were afraid when a black man took office, need to really be afraid now. I pray that Trump stays in office, we don't need Pence with total control. Its also time to add a serious third party. These pubs and dems have went batshit crazy with these criminal big money candidates. 

Link?

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Who?????

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who?????

He just throws stuff out there because it sounds good.

Someone needs to go after Soros. He's a POS. I'd arrest him and give him to the Russians. We're too good to our international combatants. Wait a minute. We have a changing of the guard. Someone who may go after criminals instead of poking their head in local police business.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

He just throws stuff out there because it sounds good.

Someone needs to go after Soros. He's a POS. I'd arrest him and give him to the Russians. We're too good to our international combatants. Wait a minute. We have a changing of the guard. Someone who may go after criminals instead of poking their head in local police business.

That statement, along with the one about Trump bringing back slavery are just ignorant.  I think those comments put him over the dumbarse comment quota for the past 24 hours.  He gets to come back tomorrow.