Crosby 33 Vidor 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

13 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Has he not been involved in every score?  watching same game?

Well matter of fact, I am watching the same game and I see 21 other players on the Crosby side contributing.  11 holding Vidor to 15 points and 10 others out there while Mannie is doing what he does!  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Crosby fan...but tonight I am!!  Their young back-up (I think a Soph), is nearly as impressive!!

6 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Vidor is putting up a fight, but 2nd half Crosby will blow it open. I'm here repping for 21-5a. One man team, Vidor has Quirante playing both ways and punts. Come on.

Quirante will not be the leading rusher or tackler.  

I mean, you guys have already "won", so pull Netherly.  

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

And we are 1/2 yard away from completing a TD .   you bring up penalties,  obvious no call holding on one of your TDs.  Closer than you are giving us credit for.

You have 15 points and have 27, your're luck we got that holding call. That's the only thing making a game right now. Y'all can't throw the ball, you're not going to complete passes so you can't count a half-missed catch. I know y'all will keep playing hard though. I just think we're about to get 40 and that offense won't get you there against this defensive unit. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

They need every stolen possession they can get. We also called a timeout before we received a punt but Vidor was the last team to come into the field signaling they were about to run a fake punt. Every coaching decision counts in the playoffs, we'll gladly keep taking it at the 40 though, potential TD if they kick it deep. 

Pretty easy to kick it away from the only deep back. Both teams playing hard though. Severa mistakes from both teams could have this game a lot different.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012

• That was an awesome video!  I feel so proud of these young men.  They proved the doubters wrong.  Bellville should be proud, too.  I know it didn't end like they had hoped, but we've been there, so we can definitely empathize with them.  Great season, Brahmas!
    • Meh.. Everyone knows this. The kid that got injured wasn't lifting weights. Supposedly he was hit with a helmet in his elbow. In my opinion the kid shouldn't have been put in that situation. AD should've told the Varsity baseball players to sit that one out. I have no issues with the lifting or conditioning. However, anytime helmets/pads are on there is a higher risk of injury. This AD showed a total lack of respect for HIS baseball program. 
    • Maybe.. however..  Many athletic director / head football coach have lost their job despite the athletic program as a whole being successful.. if the football team struggles.  On the other hand, when football teams are doing great but the rest of the program stinks.. AD/HFC still keeps their job. WOS.  Newton. .. programs as a whole were fairly weak during those many years of football power and very few people even knew it.  Or cared. Yet, AD/HFC kept their jobs for years. Meanwhile, I remember an AD/HFC at Barbers Hill lost his job after every program in the school won district championships and even had several team sports (baseball, softball, girls hoops, etc.) making runs at state.  But the football team was mediocre.  Fired. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that perception is reality.  And the perception is that your athletic program can suck as long as football wins.. it doesn't matter how strong the athletic program is if football sucks. 
    • 5A Bi-District Baseball: Friendswood vs. Nederland -Game 1: Thursday (May 2): 6:30pm -Game 2: Friday (May 3): 6:30pm -Game 3 (If Needed): Saturday (May 4): 12pm *All games at Goose Creek Memorial HS*
    • Baseball mafia can cry all they want but when the talent isn’t there it ain’t there lol
  • Topics