Carthage 34 Silsbee 30/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Silsbee Tigers begin their Class 4A, Division I playoff run tonight as they face the Carthage Bulldogs in bi-district play!  Randy Smith's Tigers, 6-4 on the season, finished second in District 10-4A-I with 4-1 mark after a 55-9 win over Cleveland on Friday.  Meanwhile, the Bulldogs, 7-2 on the season, finished third in District 9-4A-I with a 4-2 record after a 25-17 win over Tyler Chapel Hill last week.

The winner of this game will face the winner of the West Columbia/Houston North Forest game being played tonight in Houston.

Join Mike Sanchez and Tim Scoggins for all of the action from Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin beginning with the Silsbee Motor Company Pregame Show at 7 leading to a 7:30 kickoff by tuning your radio to Sports Radio Beaumont, KBED 1450 AM/KIKR 1510 AM or by clicking on the following player:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Silsbee Tiger Sports on Sports Radio Beaumont, KBED 1450 AM/KIKR 1510 AM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!