Scrimmages

Mamba

10 minutes ago, Who That said:

You are right they are going to haft to play their best to stay with Silsbee Lite on the court. But Mamba I" know you know this. I know you know your basketball. So for real who you" got to really win this game ?

I just hope everyone accepts the challenge first and that they all play hard every possession . Also im praying for safe travels and injury free game. Let it be said i have no clue what im talking about lol , this is a marathon not a sprint and thats my final answer :)

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I just hope everyone accepts the challenge first and that they all play hard every possession . Also im praying for safe travels and injury free game. Let it be said i have no clue what im talking about lol , this is a marathon not a sprint and thats my final answer :)

As yall can see,  Mamba has been getting some private lessons on not taking the bait ☺

Ozen and North Shore cannot play because you cant have two scrimmages in one week its against UIL rules . Ozen scrimmaged WOS tuesday and North Shore sceimmaged Dekaney Wednesday ,so they have to do it Friday which is considered a wknd at Baytown Lee HS

(Only one scrimmage is permitted between Monday and the end of the school day on Friday of any one school week. Teams are limited to a maximum of two total scrimmages and may use them any time before playing their first game. )