Tobie- Thoughts?

stevenash

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

it wasn't typed at all. it was cut and pasted from a article. besides the n-word is not confined to race anyhow. It is a definition for a stupid person of any race. 

So what's the problem? If some people are "banned" from using it, then no one should be allowed to use it.....again, black privilege?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

What's even worse is that's the word Hillary uses and I can get no response as to why any black person would vote for someone who refers to them as "that word".

Probably because republican politicians and supporters use that word as much as the rappers do. Eccept the rappers don't use it for hate! Its just used for stupidity with the rappers!

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Probably because republican politicians and supporters use that word as much as the rappers do. Eccept the rappers don't use it for hate! Its just used for stupidity with the rappers!

And who gets to decide when and who uses it for hatred and who does not?  I guess that means that Donald Trumps comment about grabbing women was for stupidity as well.

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

So you automatically assume that if it isn't Hillary using the word, it is associated with hate.  

Not really. But you and i know when we hear it used! Some whites that are friends with blacks use it. And as i said before, if people knew the meaning of the word, its not just for blacks.