2016 Election

six burg

20 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Everything you just said proves what I was saying. Iran was in the process of creating enough highly enriched uranium to make a nuclear bomb per the inspection reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency. The United States wanted to slow this down but Iran would never bargain with us so Bush ok'd a series of cyber attacks against the programmable logic controllers of Iran's prime money maker, the oil industry. Iran couldn't figure out why all their oil lines started blowing up for no apparent reason, this was the US' way of squeezing GDP from them compounded with sanctions making them more likely to bargain in our eyes. Iran still wouldn't bargain so the US launched a cyber attack called Stuxnet to take over the PLCs on the centrifuges Iran was using to enrich the uranium. It was a joint venture between the CIA and Israeli Mossad, one that Israel messed up and got both countries caught but Iran came to the table. Republicans believe you can curve an ideology with sanctions but the democrats chose to use diplomacy, even if part of it was paying them back the money we owed them per the ruling in Geneva. Iran is not near the threat the right makes them out to be, after launching a retaliatory cyber attack against us US intelligence called Ahmadinejad and informed him they were inside his missile defense systems, communication systems and that they have the capability to turn the lights off in the country if he does anything that can be deemed an act of war. The republican line for the uneducated voter though, "Iran hates us and wants to nuke us" is good enough for welders and boilermakers though.

Did Obama pull us out of Iraq or did he just honor Bush's de-escalation that was already in place when he got in office. From your post I can tell you have no idea. Iraqis wanted us out of their country because while they were oppressed under Saddam there was also a lawful society. After we went in looking for weapons of mass destruction they didn't have all we could basically do from that point on was occupy the country. A country which is strictly divided between Sunni and Shiite Muslims with a Kurdish majority in the northern part of the country. Saddam wasn't religious but identified as a Sunni Muslim and brutalized Shiites during his reign. However you want to look at it, there was order under him. Under US occupation the infrastructure of Iraq continuously declined, things didn't get better economically and they began to hate us. So basically what Obama did was allow less of our soldiers to get killed but he gets blamed for creating Isis' caliphate, typical right.

People give Israel a pass because of the Holocaust but if you look at their actions around the world they're always instigating stuff and then hoping the US comes to their rescue. Israel constantly terrorizes the Palestinians and passes laws to further isolate them in hopes that they one day vacate the Gaza Strip. They're terrorizing Muslims though, so the rest of the world gives them a pass but that doesn't stop Israel from crying foul if the Palestinians do ANYTHING incendiary such as bring food into the country for the families. Jews are the people of God and the republicans are usually the more evangelical so it's a natural kinship, weird how they just elected an agnostic guy who said he doesn't ask for forgiveness though.                    

The reason his ratings are high is simple, more people believe what I posted above than believe he wants to take away your guns. Otherwise his approval wouldn't get above the 50% mark.

Very impressed with your knowledge of the cyber attacks. It is not something that people see on the 6 o'clock news. To say Iran is not a threat to  the U.S. and Israel is absurd. I agree that Sadaam Insane kept the dogs pent up alright. He did have weapons WMDs. You don't think they got rid of them when they kicked out the inspectors? I'm sure he didn't kiss 250,000 Kurds to death. I sense some anti-Semitism in your comments. De-escalation and a total pull out are not the same. Bush was pressured to get them out. Obama was against the war so it was easy for him to end it. I always said no matter when we left, they would kill each other.

Funny how you didn't address Obamacare, racial intervention in local police matters, Syrian refugees, Solyndra....etc.