Some PNG fans showing true colors or just salty???

PA4Real

From his twitter acct, I think BG has some stories to tell about convos he heard while on the PNG side.  Meanwhile on the PA side, We had quite a few Purple shirts, if they were being targeted or harassed, I believe they wouldn't have stayed for the entire game.  Lies and loses can stir up a whole lot of emotions. 

i agree with you, but it's always an evil trashy side and there are SOME good people. i would say MOST on this board are okay...wow that's pretty bold to have your picture and full name Mr. Mashburn smh..

to my mid county people, THIS is why i say the victories over MC IS PERSONAL. have nothing to do with just wanting to win...this have been going on FOR YEARS!!!

5 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

From his twitter acct, I think BG has some stories to tell about convos he heard while on the PNG side.  Meanwhile on the PA side, We had quite a few Purple shirts, if they were being targeted or harassed, I believe they wouldn't have stayed for the entire game.  Lies and loses can stir up a whole lot of emotions. 

they had people sitting close to use with their 3 little girls dressed as indianettes...nobody bothered them

So take a wild guess why some PA folk feel the way we feel about SOME across the way.  Win for lose, PA folk might blame refs, coaches, soft kids, lol, but doing what these folk are doing has nothing to do with football.  It started with a woman saying her husband was mad because a BLACK Woman told him he can't sit his white a** on our side.  Can't believe it because I saw at least 10 people with Purple shirts walk through with no problem.

I see a mom that's ticked because she felt her kid was done wrong in youth football. I see a guy that sounds like hes giving advice after an altercation that happened after a WB/PAM several years ago when kids got jump in parking lot. Not sure if that's the reason he said that though. Lol

There's no disputing there's major criminal activity that occurs in PA, but there's also alot of good folks still there. It doesn't have the whole thread though, only parts of it, so not sure what the rest of the thread is about. I don't agree with what was said and that's what's wrong with people jumping on social media. Too much drama!

I work with a Caucasian gentleman that has never really been around black people.  He told me after 2 wks on the job.  And I quote, "Man, you guys are really cool.  Not what I was expecting.  I was kind of SCARED at first."  I asked him why and the response was; " Well, I've always been around people like me, and I just didn't know what to expect."

Me- What did you expect?

Him- I don't know, I guess what I see on tv.

Me- How do you feel about us now? lol

Him- You guys have a good time, but a lot of you guys are really NICE.  You have your idiots here and there just like ANYWHERE ELSE.

Me- All I said was, with black people and the news or in general with some Caucasians, one black man's issue, crime, mistake is a reflection of the whole race.  I told him if he robbed a bank, molested a child, bombed a building, became a serial killer; he would be an individual that committed a crime.  If I do it, it's a reflection of an entire city and race of people.

Me- You were just ignorant to certain things regarding black people, and I know you know the definition of the word ignorant, so I'm not insulting you at all.

Him- No, I understand. I understand more now coming to work with you guys everyday.

Smh...  But this is pretty normal compared to the stuff I normally see...  There was a private group thatvibwas kicked out of because I called some of those very same kind of people out...  The ignorance of some is unspeakable.. I've sat on PN-G side a lot with no problems.  Nicest people I've ever sat by.  Even offer to buy stuff from the concessions.

My brother, Biaplayer,  ran into a small problem a couple of years ago while attending a Central game with me..  the lady at the gates ASSUMED he was on the wrong side.  Biaplayer had to reiterate...  I'm on the right side, let me buy a ticket.  That was crazy.  Chick had an attitude..