PAM fans smh..

pakronos

a lot of these "new" PAM fans sound REAL stupid. you get on here with your handful of post and giving the team and city a bad name. you wasn't here when the Summer Creek people was here...started losing and away they went...Crosby people same way... win with class, unlike our classless head coach. just go back where ya'll come from smh...and let the 4 or 5 of us that been here enjoy everyone else company.

Pak I  think you are the one who needs to leave.  You come on here with all your hate and negative replys and most is not even about football. You sound like someone who used to be on here a while back by the name of PA Titan. Don't know who you are and don't care to know. You need to check yourself before you try and check someone else. Talk football for once. I'm Out.

26 minutes ago, bigdawg1 said:

Pak I  think you are the one who needs to leave.  You come on here with all your hate and negative replys and most is not even about football. You sound like someone who used to be on here a while back by the name of PA Titan. Don't know who you are and don't care to know. You need to check yourself before you try and check someone else. Talk football for once. I'm Out.

well i am him and well as Curly Bill said...Bye...with your 2 post having arse...

27 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Anyone that drives up to Livingston to watch this one sided game, would have to be considered "a fan".

well like i said, it's on my side of town per say...i understand alot of people might not make this one due to the time, traffic, and distance, BUT you do have some people from PA that will still travel. i made this point at the PNG game.....we need to be supportive like that ALL the time, but hey that's what we do. again, i don't expect people to travel that far.it's about an hour and 20 min. for me and i live in La Marque...no different from 100 miles or so i drive EVERY friday to PA for "one sided" games.