Beaumont Central 35 Lumberton 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

Jags are down this year but are very much in the playoff hunt. Livingston and NED and Jags will probably battle it out for 4th. This will probably be the first time in the Foreman Era that the jags finish worse than 3rd. However Central is 18-7 in district games in that time span. I guess coaching could be the problem but if the jags make the playoffs it will the first any head coach has ever gotten central to the playoffs four total times, much less four consecutive times. Face it Central, you don't have much in your history when it comes to tradition and consistancy. Be careful what you wish for cuz you may get it. Just my opinion.

Hindsight is always 20-20. If we get the 2pt, everyone is happy. When you don't get it, all the arm-chair qb parents question the decision. I always say, instead of questioning the call, go watch the film and see which players didn't execute the play correctly. If the players block who they are supposed to block, we win the game. You don't help prepare these kids for life when you don't teach kids to take ownership for their mistakes and shortcomings. We still love them and they are still great kids, bus let's not cripple them for life by teaching them to blame others when they fail.  And oh by the way, if we don't lose the turnover battle, we win. Coaches don't fumble. 

6 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Hindsight is always 20-20. If we get the 2pt, everyone is happy. When you don't get it, all the arm-chair qb parents question the decision. I always say, instead of questioning the call, go watch the film and see which players didn't execute the play correctly. If the players block who they are supposed to block, we win the game. You don't help prepare these kids for life when you don't teach kids to take ownership for their mistakes and shortcomings. We still love them and they are still great kids, bus let's not cripple them for life by teaching them to blame others when they fail.  And oh by the way, if we don't lose the turnover battle, we win. Coaches don't fumble. 

All around great post.

Every play is designed to score a touchdown, and it always comes down to missed blocks or blown assignments.

And yes fumbles hurt!