22-5A Race Shaping Up

JustUs

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

Secondary was beast mode last night , 3 yards passing from the raiders , after they went for 230+ against the pirates last week , this is a different animal PNG , Vincent on McZeal , SEC vs SEC , I'll take Vincent , we'll see...

Honestly, I like Vincent on the other wr. He's more of a deep threat. However,  one good pop from Vincent on mczeal, and it's dropsies the rest of the night.

You gotta think though my boy PAkronos , those 4-4 teams are the bottom feeders of the district , PAM & PNG are BOTH in the state rankings bro , this a pretty big game , how many times two teams that were in the state rankings played each other  in THIS district lol ?, this a pretty big game bro , I feel what you saying about the others tho , but hey let them have thier fun , cause on the end IMO , It was gonna come down to the Titans & The Indians anyway...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Honestly, I like Vincent on the other wr. He's more of a deep threat. However,  one good pop from Vincent on mczeal, and it's dropsies the rest of the night.

Both McZeal and Riggs are good deep threats. McGough is very good but doesn't get many thrown to him because of the other two. If they get smothered McGough could step up. Hughes out of the backfield is a pretty fast threat too. I'm more worried about containing your tall receiver. 

Half the field will be taken away PERIOD!  (Vincent ) and if we need to everyone  forgets Angelle played both ways the first  two games  and  fine job.we  can man up on any receiver we want to and shadow  Johnson with Valcin. This will be a defensive battle.   Our d line play  been keeping our lbs free and  clean to make a ton of tackles this year.  I expect a show  from the defense!

On 10/8/2016 at 11:16 AM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Word around is if we win out and beat Nederland by 10 we will be in 

I don't see how that is possible because of y'all win out y'all will still be 4-4 and even if Livingston loses 3 out of the next four then they will be 4-4 and have the tie breaker over yall. Only hope is to hope livington loses all 4 games. And I don't think they will lose to central and ozen.

38 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

I don't see how that is possible because of y'all win out y'all will still be 4-4 and even if Livingston loses 3 out of the next four then they will be 4-4 and have the tie breaker over yall. Only hope is to hope livington loses all 4 games. And I don't think they will lose to central and ozen.

If Nederland also finishes 4-4,it would be a 3 way tie and go to point differential. 

1 hour ago, vp93 said:

If Nederland also finishes 4-4,it would be a 3 way tie and go to point differential. 

But if ned, liv, and lumberton all end up 4-4 wouldn't Livingston own the spot because of wins over Lumberton and nederland? Basically the only chance Lumberton has is if Livingston losses out and Lumberton wins out.

17 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

But if ned, liv, and lumberton all end up 4-4 wouldn't Livingston own the spot because of wins over Lumberton and nederland? Basically the only chance Lumberton has is if Livingston losses out and Lumberton wins out.

The way I understand it, it goes to point differential if it is more than 2 teams tied. The way I see it is Livingston is +5 (32-28 & 1-0), Lumberton is -4 (28-32)& Nederland is -1 (0-1). So, if it were a 3 way tie: Lumberton would need to be +6, they would need to win by 10.

52 minutes ago, vp93 said:

The way I understand it, it goes to point differential if it is more than 2 teams tied. The way I see it is Livingston is +5 (32-28 & 1-0), Lumberton is -4 (28-32)& Nederland is -1 (0-1). So, if it were a 3 way tie: Lumberton would need to be +6, they would need to win by 10.

Head to Head is always first, then to pts if needed

5 minutes ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

No disrespect, but maybe "Coach does not Know".... Lumberton is not a very good football team.... PERIOD....

I think coach knows, but some players are probably misunderstanding him. IF we win out and IF Livingston loses out, we make it in... Notice the big ifs there.