Lumberton @ Central

On 10/8/2016 at 11:01 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, just when you do the Sam's thing every week, stink it up, come out of the bye and do the same thing, line up against and look worst in district, even loose to a team to their 3rs string QB AND their best playmaker on the bench, I just don't know what to say that we obviously picked it in.  

On another note, it looks like Woodville football made an excellent decision, looking at it hindsight...

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

I gotta ask and I'm only somewhat being a smart arse... what happened to this Central D that y'all were hyping as "Unreal", "best ever", "lights out", etc?!

When you have an offense that averages 3  "3 & outs" to start a game, i don't care how talented your defense is, they are going to struggle.  

I hate it for the kids, good group on offense and defense that works hard in my opinion...

20 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

When you have an offense that averages 3  "3 & outs" to start a game, i don't care how talented your defense is, they are going to struggle.  

I hate it for the kids, good group on offense and defense that works hard in my opinion...

I'd be surprised if Central lost to Livingston. I haven't seen Lumberton, but Central should be ultra focused.

On 10/10/2016 at 6:06 PM, The Icon said:

Said every 5A (Now 6A) that has ever faced Katy in the playoffs 

if you wasn't there,you would know better...smh.....PAM had Katy on the ropes....Jamaal was running WILD on them...till Danny Gorrer went down and first play qb went to that side of the field. qb was benched in the second half for disagreeing with colbert. and...COLBERT enough said.

Oooooooh  man PAkronos , you were there , wow , you hit it on the nail my dude , D.Gorrer went down with a limp ankle on a 3rd down play and they put Chris Lavergne on Mouton, why ? I have no f***kin idea , I was on the other side , Chris hadnt played the WHOLE game , and Colbert thru em out there like that , and that was the difference , Porterie and Colbert fought all the time , we had TWO plays on O. Give the ball to J.Charles & give the ball to J.Charles , man I get goosebumps thinking about that game , and nightmares at the same time , we had em on the ropes and we let em slide (crown thier arse , but they were who we THOUGHT they were )

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

if you wasn't there,you would know better...smh.....PAM had Katy on the ropes....Jamaal was running WILD on them...till Danny Gorrer went down and first play qb went to that side of the field. qb was benched in the second half for disagreeing with colbert. and...COLBERT enough said.

If if was a fifth, right?