Lumberton @ Central

It's something to be said about coaching in SOME schools....I was disgusted at some of the play calling and mistakes being made at this point of the season. It got turned up to a 10 when I heard a PAM  fan/coach say a win is a win. As long as we are 5-0...no disrespect to lumberton,  but that score at the very minimum should have been in the 40's. That proves my point we accept mediocrity and roll with it. That's why this area suffer and these coaches just seem to be showing up. Smh...I feel ya soulja.

32 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

damn soulja done gave up on the season?

No, just when you do the Sam's thing every week, stink it up, come out of the bye and do the same thing, line up against and look worst in district, even loose to a team to their 3rs string QB AND their best playmaker on the bench, I just don't know what to say that we obviously picked it in.  

On another note, it looks like Woodville football made an excellent decision, looking at it hindsight...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

It's something to be said about coaching in SOME schools....I was disgusted at some of the play calling and mistakes being made at this point of the season. It got turned up to a 10 when I heard a PAM  fan/coach say a win is a win. As long as we are 5-0...no disrespect to lumberton,  but that score at the very minimum should have been in the 40's. That proves my point we accept mediocrity and roll with it. That's why this area suffer and these coaches just seem to be showing up. Smh...I feel ya soulja.

You can't always blame it on the coaches and play calling. Players have to make plays, avoid penalties and not turn the ball over. 

Pakronos , you NOT going to blow every team out the water bro , we know Kenny call some boneheaded plays sometimes , but IMO this year he's been alot better , that's just my opinion , when you have a hard nose football game , and you come out with the W , you respect your team mates more because you know thru adversity , they're going to go to war , everybody smiling with a blow out , they won by 20 , lol , what's the difference , would winning by 40 give them more confidence ? i doubt it ,  just stat padding , ride the wave bro , these boys got something special popping in P.A right now , next week we putting on a show

6 hours ago, Finesser said:

Pakronos , you NOT going to blow every team out the water bro , we know Kenny call some boneheaded plays sometimes , but IMO this year he's been alot better , that's just my opinion , when you have a hard nose football game , and you come out with the W , you respect your team mates more because you know thru adversity , they're going to go to war , everybody smiling with a blow out , they won by 20 , lol , what's the difference , would winning by 40 give them more confidence ? i doubt it ,  just stat padding , ride the wave bro , these boys got something special popping in P.A right now , next week we putting on a show

Check out Houston Westside and who they been getting trucked by Angleton and Bush after they played us. PAM  is far better than those teams ijs 

Truue , but it's all about matchups bro , I was at that game and they had some athletes over there , my junior year we beat Westfield , tore thier arse up , put up almost 50 , and j.charles had almost 250 on The ground , you know what ? Westfield won state that year , all about matchups bro...

59 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Truue , but it's all about matchups bro , I was at that game and they had some athletes over there , my junior year we beat Westfield , tore thier arse up , put up almost 50 , and j.charles had almost 250 on The ground , you know what ? Westfield won state that year , all about matchups bro...

As I remember that game, Charles had 400 and Westfield was driving until Cal Jones Jr. made that pick with less than a minute on the clock.....

But I digress......

I feel you Soulja.

LaneKiffinKellyForeman is not getting it done with the X's and O's and personnel choices

4 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Hey SFA85 I had a pick that game to bro ( R.Barnes #2 )lol , I wasn't sure about how many j.shake'ems had I knew he was unstoppable with about 40 carries , Ol Cal came up big that year though , that was OUR year man , but you know about Colbert..............

It was all good til Katy, which won state so no need to hang your heads.....

On 10/8/2016 at 0:10 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Y'all will win...  That's all...

Soulija, your "we need a new coach theory" has been well proven, central has always had loads of talent, but it can't seem to converted on the field these last couple years, you seen how fast the game last week went from 21-6 ned to a tie ball game, I hope central staff gets it figured out, I always look to pull for them in playoffs. I pulled hard for them in 2014 when they were overflowing with talent.