Trumps 3am tweets

Big girl

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The only point I was making was that it I don't find it weird that some people tweet at 3:00am. You made it a focal point of your comment that the tweet was at 3:00am and suggested that was weird. Gingrich did not say that tweeting at 3:00am is "strange". You are inferring that. And even it Gingrich is saying he thinks tweeting at 3:00am is weird, that doesn't make it so. How about starting a poll and see what other people think. You cursory poll of 3 people does not bolster your argument.

No, You just chose to ignore the subject matter in your original reply.    Where do you want to do this poll?  Here?  Ha ha!

10 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No, You just chose to ignore the subject matter in your original reply.    Where do you want to do this poll?  Here?  Ha ha!

Put it where ever you want.

I didn't focus on the Latino woman because it was obvious that was the hot topic of the day. You made the comment that Trump tweeted at 3:00am about a beauty queen. The beauty queen aspect was the media topic of the day, so you couldn't possibly be implying that was the weird part. So I took it as you were saying the 3:00am part was weird. Every sane person on this planet would have taken that angle. And you have the nerve to call Trump insane. And if you meant that tweeting about the hot topic of the day is weird, you have a very skewed and asinine definition of the term weird. 

Frankly I'm shocked that you are trying to carry on with this topic. I guess any semblance of credibility means absolutely nothing to you. Didn't I read one of your posts a while back where you said that Trump wouldn't even admit when he was wrong. For someone who hates the way Trump acts, y'all sure seem to have more and more personality traits in common.

On 10/3/2016 at 10:34 AM, Englebert said:

A man incapable of controlling his temper would go to her house and beat the crap out of her for this. Only a man capable of controlling his emotions could use non-violent restraint. No mysterious dead bodies in his wake.  Is this where you were going with your line of argument...Trump has very good temperment

A man incapable of controlling his temper would go to her house and beat the crap out of her for this. Only a man capable of controlling his emotions could use non-violent restraint. No mysterious dead bodies in his wake.  Is this where you were going with your line of argument...Trump has very good temperment

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you kidding me?