Could the district championship....

nceagle

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

1. New Caney

2. BH

3. Between Porter and Crosby

Gonna be fun times in both 21 and 22 5A.

Here again, you don't make sense.  Crosby already beat BH.  Also, you do realize if the districts matchup now, Vidor would be playing Crosby or BH again ?  

19 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Here again, you don't make sense.  Crosby already beat BH.  Also, you do realize if the districts matchup now, Vidor would be playing Crosby or BH again ?  

Yeah, I don't make sense to you Cosby guys but I'm usually right. Could care less if you beat BH earlier this year; they will have a better won / loss ratio than you unless you plan on running the table (not). Y'all better heal up quick...you played heck with Kingwood Park last night. They're 0 and what? The districts are gonna match up that way because Vidor will go small school and we relish another shot at BH or you guys are gonna have to ask your school board if you can play us again. BTW, #23 is back at QB...he wasn't against BH, just for starters. Remember him?

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

I think Crosby, BH, and Porter could all tie for 1st with one loss.  New Caney will lose two at least.  I would guess that those 4 teams will be the playoff teams

That could definitely happen. If that's the case, Porter would get the upper seed in division 1, NC would get the lower D1 seed, and Crosby would get the upper D2 seed over BH because of the head to head tiebreaker.