Vidor 45 Lumberton 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Great victory but I have to say it; we have to stop the STUPID penalties that kept Lumberton going in the 2nd half. Get rid of the personal fouls, not even close. Great job Pirates. As usual, Lumberton does not quit when they play us.

Seems like I say it every week, penalties have to be cleaned up,  seems like every time in the second half Vidor would get a first down, a penalty would bring it back.  Also not having Leckelt in the the second half hurt as well.  Anybody know what his injury is?    Lumberton played hard, did not quit, and they have some hard running backs and QB.  I was impressed with how hard they ran.

2 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

Seems like I say it every week, penalties have to be cleaned up,  seems like every time in the second half Vidor would get a first down, a penalty would bring it back.  Also not having Leckelt in the the second half hurt as well.  Anybody know what his injury is?    Lumberton played hard, did not quit, and they have some hard running backs and QB.  I was impressed with how hard they ran.

I don't think Haylon's injury is serious, he was walking around the sidelines without any hindrances. May be one of those sprains Jeff doesn't want to chance with PNG coming up. Someone please let us know!