Lee @ Lumberton homecoming

RaiderGirl2010

My only prediction is this:  If the Raiders continue to play with the lack of heart and discipline that I saw on Friday night, we will not win another game.  I'm still hopeful for a successful outcome this season.

On a different note, did anyone else notice and find it strange that the head referee disappeared after halftime?  He was the caucasian referee with the white hat on that was limping badly in the 1st half.  

39 minutes ago, fox said:

livingston was also suppose to bad and we see how that ended. 

i did not realize the 22-5a toilet bowl was being played so early this year

The feeling of being back in the toilet bowl :/... One thing I'll learn from this game is if last week was a fluke, or if we are really that bad.

7 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

My only prediction is this:  If the Raiders continue to play with the lack of heart and discipline that I saw on Friday night, we will not win another game.  I'm still hopeful for a successful outcome this season.

On a different note, did anyone else notice and find it strange that the head referee disappeared after halftime?  He was the caucasian referee with the white hat on that was limping badly in the 1st half.  

He got overheated. Was about to pass out.

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

The feeling of being back in the toilet bowl :/... One thing I'll learn from this game is if last week was a fluke, or if we are really that bad.

Your really that BAD, should have put the $900,000 for turf into girls program, they the only ones

that can win.

10 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

He almost passed out had to be helped off the field 

Despite previous comments on other threads, maybe, just maybe the players that graduated last year were pretty decent. These things come in waves at a smaller school. After beating a King-less HF, fans thought the Raiders were going to be world beaters. A good team has to overcome refs, injuries, and yes, idiot announcers. Hopefully the Homecoming atmosphere will get the Raiders back on track on a roll through the rest of district play.

Good teams do not let anything get in the way of winning..... Excuses start from the top and end up all the way to the bottom........ I've said it before..... Cut the crying, and change the attitude..... If you don't, no one cares to hear about it..... Even the UIL......

Lee by 17...........

34 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Good teams do not let anything get in the way of winning..... Excuses start from the top and end up all the way to the bottom........ I've said it before..... Cut the crying, and change the attitude..... If you don't, no one cares to hear about it..... Even the UIL......

Lee by 17...........

I'm not sure I have ever watched a team that Lee could beat by 17... Lumberton by 4 TDs.

22 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

He looked like he was about to have a heart attack. I also noticed though that the calls kind of slacked off on us after he was gone. Wonder where he was from. Supposed to be Houston chapter refs thanks to the Beaumont schools pushing for them. {Just had to take that shot}.

I watched the game on tape Lumberton clearly beat themselves period. The turnovers in the redzone and penalties at bad times. You turn it over and then allow a 65-75 yard touchdown pass with less than a minute in the half after you drive all the way deep inside there terroritory. The halftime score should have been 28-7 Lumberton. They made a lot of mistakes way more than they did when PNG played them.

16 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I watched the game on tape Lumberton clearly beat themselves period. The turnovers in the redzone and penalties at bad times. You turn it over and then allow a 65-75 yard touchdown pass with less than a minute in the half after you drive all the way deep inside there terroritory. The halftime score should have been 28-7 Lumberton. They made a lot of mistakes way more than they did when PNG played them.

Correct! The loss had nothing to do with the refs! We beat ourselves. Mental mistakes and then they allowed the refs to get in their heads in a tight ballgame! Came out of the tunnel very flat. Better not happen tonight are the result will be the same!