Central @ bye

BMTSoulja1

2 weeks off.  I wonder what will be done?  Vacation for the staff?  Extensive work on an offense that's been inconsistent for 4 years? The staff and co. tailgate with his 'Brothers' at the Silsbee/WO-S? Install a new Jet Sweep just in time for Ozen? Contact Woodville ISD and ask that his application be reconsidered?

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

2 weeks off.  I wonder what will be done?  Vacation for the staff?  Extensive work on an offense that's been inconsistent for 4 years? The staff and co. tailgate with his 'Brothers' at the Silsbee/WO-S? Install a new Jet Sweep just in time for Ozen? Contact Woodville ISD and ask that his application be reconsidered?

Heard there's a swing-out contest. Snoop, Beyonce, Adele and Hov will be the judges. :)

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

In fairness to the coaching. I don't think no matter what they call it want work unless they learn how to block. ND the defense hasn't showed  that they had 10 returning starters either. I  would love to see dem win more then anyone! !lot of gud kids on that team. So no matter what the running game key the rest of there season. Takes the pressure off the qb ND it also gives the defense a breather for once. Seems like they have more 3 and outs more then any team in our area. I'm hoping someone takes the lead on dat o-line and lead by example! 

1 hour ago, dj said:

In fairness to the coaching. I don't think no matter what they call it want work unless they learn how to block. ND the defense hasn't showed  that they had 10 returning starters either. I  would love to see dem win more then anyone! !lot of gud kids on that team. So no matter what the running game key the rest of there season. Takes the pressure off the qb ND it also gives the defense a breather for once. Seems like they have more 3 and outs more then any team in our area. I'm hoping someone takes the lead on dat o-line and lead by example! 

This is what blows my mind. I assumed they would be the very best our district had to offer as a defensive unit. Its just been the opposite. U truely do not understand??????

The Jags implode and lose to the bye week 38-6. Lol... Nah, there's a playoffs spot out there to be had by Central if they can run the ball and get a little passing threat going. It may be time for Foreman to allow another set off eyes to call plays. One more blowout loss and he'll more than like lose his team.

8 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

The Jags implode and lose to the bye week 38-6. Lol... Nah, there's a playoffs spot out there to be had by Central if they can run the ball and get a little passing threat going. It may be time for Foreman to allow another set off eyes to call plays. One more blowout loss and he'll more than like lose his team.

Central has simple fixes to make, sad thing is I highly doubt they will, another year of wasted talent. But yeah I think they'll make the playoffs at the 4th spot but its gonna be one huge cluster for it, it may come down to a coin flip. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Central has simple fixes to make, sad thing is I highly doubt they will, another year of wasted talent. But yeah I think they'll make the playoffs at the 4th spot but its gonna be one huge cluster for it, it may come down to a coin flip. 

Preach...  A simple fix...  And the defense can't stop anyone because the O has so many 3 and outs or short possessions...  Simple fixes that are reluctantly done...

On 9/18/2016 at 4:50 PM, prepballfan said:

This is what blows my mind. I assumed they would be the very best our district had to offer as a defensive unit. Its just been the opposite. U truely do not understand??????

I really don't know how good or bad they are.  I won't to say they are good but when your offense leads the district and probably the southeast texas viewing area in 3 and outs, it's hard to tell...

On 9/18/2016 at 1:19 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

It would be you to create this thread, :).  I was going to give this messave board a break this week but you are preventing me from doing that.  

They won't be taking a vacation, i can promise you that.  The seat is hot if you know what i mean.  

Seriously, with the exception of changing the starting QB, giving him the reps in practice and not just putting him in when you need passes to be completed and 1st downs, i don't know what else they can do.  These next 2 weeks should focus on nothing but offense primarily.  

I'm quite sure some of them will attend the Silsbee/WOS game.

For the jet sweep to work, other phases of your offense have to be working.  Haven't seen much of it this year.

Looks like Woodville is going to be fine...

On 9/19/2016 at 7:02 PM, Yeoj said:

Already had the 2nd best ball carrier and just all around player quit on this past game day...smh.

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

It would be you to create this thread, :).  I was going to give this messave board a break this week but you are preventing me from doing that.  

They won't be taking a vacation, i can promise you that.  The seat is hot if you know what i mean.  

Seriously, with the exception of changing the starting QB, giving him the reps in practice and not just putting him in when you need passes to be completed and 1st downs, i don't know what else they can do.  These next 2 weeks should focus on nothing but offense primarily.  

I'm quite sure some of them will attend the Silsbee/WOS game.

For the jet sweep to work, other phases of your offense have to be working.  Haven't seen much of it this year.

Looks like Woodville is going to be fine...

You answered all of those questions, Brother...  Those were supposed to be hard answers to obtain!  

I'll be at the Silsbee/WO-S game.  I'm contemplating on sitting in WO-S side to heckle the the Stang  sideline and......  Well, never mind...

i have seen the jags do this every year. this year, they just a game late because of PAM. i have central have a horrible preason and 1 or 2 district losses then go on a tear and end up in the playoffs. the vidor loss hurt big. but i do not see them losing to Lee, Lumberton, Livingston, and Ozen. That should be enough for the fourth place spot with a little help. also lets not forget nederland is not the same nederland this year and central gives PNG a game almost every year. an "upset" of a MC school plus wins against the three "L"oser teams, they should be okay. like you guys said, the next 2 weeks is crucial. might be the thing they need to reset mentally, heal any unknown injuries, and make the right change at qb.

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

i have seen the jags do this every year. this year, they just a game late because of PAM. i have central have a horrible preason and 1 or 2 district losses then go on a tear and end up in the playoffs. the vidor loss hurt big. but i do not see them losing to Lee, Lumberton, Livingston, and Ozen. That should be enough for the fourth place spot with a little help. also lets not forget nederland is not the same nederland this year and central gives PNG a game almost every year. an "upset" of a MC school plus wins against the three "L"oser teams, they should be okay. like you guys said, the next 2 weeks is crucial. might be the thing they need to reset mentally, heal any unknown injuries, and make the right change at qb.

Yea, they'll get it together and get in...