Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Going to LSU to play what  ? qb ? No ! Receiver probably not But special teams maybe  . They were on the field against Ridge Point got shut down , they were on the field against Manvel , got shut down , when the 2 players you Crosby Cougars fans keep naming  face speed there are non factors and it's plenty of speed in the sec and big 12   . So all your offers really mean nothing and take away the track and them offers they have goes away to . Can't wait to see the brakes get beat off the Broncos , it's easier said than done . 

You're so right, no high school QB's play WR at next level right.  Don't think I've ever seen a college QB play WR in the nfl either!  You need to worry about a team that can't stop the run and hope like hell Crosby doesn't have all their horses come October 14.  

25 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

You're so right, no high school QB's play WR at next level right.  Don't think I've ever seen a college QB play WR in the nfl either!  You need to worry about a team that can't stop the run and hope like hell Crosby doesn't have all their horses come October 14.  

I see qb's playing wr at the next level all the time but your wr is not a qb . Have you ever seen a wr play qb in the NFL and make a career of it / NO  . You need to worry about getting your team ready for any team that pass the ball And what horses lol ? We would love to see Netherly at qb you Cougars are doing everyone a favor in 21-5a  having Netherly at qb  leave him there . Thank you Crosby nation 

2 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

I see qb's playing wr at the next level all the time but your wr is not a qb . Have you ever seen a wr play qb in the NFL and make a career of it / NO  . You need to worry about getting your team ready for any team that pass the ball And what horses lol ? We would love to see Netherly at qb you Cougars are doing everyone a favor in 21-5a a favor having Netherly at qb  leave him there . Thank you Crosby nation 

Don't worry about Oct 14 , worry about your next opponent you see what Porter did when you Cougars over looked them 

5 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Don't worry about Oct 14 , worry about your next opponent you see what Porter did when you Cougars over looked them 

Porter played the perfect game, hats off to them, full confidence in the staff and the team.  No doubt here unlike the doubt down 90 with exception of a couple of peeps on here.  Get ready for a beat down.  

20 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Porter played the perfect game, hats off to them, full confidence in the staff and the team.  No doubt here unlike the doubt down 90 with exception of a couple of peeps on here.  Get ready for a beat down.  

They didn't play perfect , they played a good game but it wasn't perfect but it has to be a perfect game to beat Crosby  I'm sorry I forgot ,

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

They are fine, young men got distracted by something bigger than football.  They're gonna roll KP and Caney Creek then do work on the 14th no matter who is at QB.  10/14 tick tock!

Yea it doesn't matter who we have at QB the Cougars will be alright. I have a good feeling about this Cougar team. Especially after how hard those boys are taking that lost.

19 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Everytime Crosby lose , they start crying and come up with a million excuses , Williams and Netherly played against Manvel and you guys still lost , stop whining so much and just face the facts Porter beat your team and Netherly and Williams wouldn't have made no difference , I have watched Crosby play twice this year and I'm not impressed at all with your sec offer qb and rb  and after that game the sec should be calling #2 from  Porter .

Netherly accounted for over 300 yards of offense and 21 points against a Manvel defense which I'm sure is the best in the state on any level. The other 2 6A teams that Manvel played wasn't even close to that. Against the Heights Netherly had 175 total yards and 2 TDs in the first quarter. Then against BH Williams comes off the bench and goes for 133 yards and that's the most BH has allowed all year.  All behind a young and developing offensive line. There's not a team in the state that wants to see those 2 guys in the backfield healthy. And when Amazing gets his feet under him again (and he will) you will see a well oiled machine. Just be patient and let this team "gel".

If Netherly would have got off the ball and used his weapons around him d1 offer recievers d1 offer rb's yall might have beat Manvel that's why he's on the sideline now  he ran the ball more than both of your d1 offer rb's  you look up all the stats you want but I was at the game but I left in the 4th qtr I knew it was over and stats don't tell the whole story of the game what happen to the unforced INT he just thru the ball in the air straight to Manvels db but he had a good game to you lol and of course that's  the most yds barbers hill gave up all year they played Vidor and Santa Fe the same 2 teams all you Cougar fans was saying was below average  the Hill haven't play nobody yet leading up  to the game against you Cougars  and amazing , who is amazing are you referring to the grace kid he want get his feet under him this year y'all don't give him the ball  I forgot he was still on the team he's done so try again and Manvel wanted to see them 2 healthy and they did and Manvel got the win with ease with everybody was healthy on your team stop making excuses Crosby ! 21-5a is wide open and the Broncos and New Caney will be 1 and 2  Barbers Hill will get 3 and you guys can hopefully  fall in the 4th spot 

54 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

If Netherly would have got off the ball and used his weapons around him d1 offer recievers d1 offer rb's yall might have beat Manvel that's why he's on the sideline now  he ran the ball more than both of your d1 offer rb's  you look up all the stats you want but I was at the game but I left in the 4th qtr I knew it was over and stats don't tell the whole story of the game what happen to the unforced INT he just thru the ball in the air straight to Manvels db but he had a good game to you lol and of course that's  the most yds barbers hill gave up all year they played Vidor and Santa Fe the same 2 teams all you Cougar fans was saying was below average  the Hill haven't play nobody yet leading up  to the game against you Cougars  and amazing , who is amazing are you referring to the grace kid he want get his feet under him this year y'all don't give him the ball  I forgot he was still on the team he's done so try again and Manvel wanted to see them 2 healthy and they did and Manvel got the win with ease with everybody was healthy on your team stop making excuses Crosby ! 21-5a is wide open and the Broncos and New Caney will be 1 and 2  Barbers Hill will get 3 and you guys can hopefully  fall in the 4th spot 

That's an "AMAZING" analysis!!

1 hour ago, The Last Dragon said:

Tick Tock

22 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

The 1st thing you said that make sense this whole  discussion and the least amount of words you used also " guru " and I love how you use the " " with amazing going  drink myself a tall 1 on that  cheers 

Not sure if I fully understood that one, but may not be your fault. I've been throwing them back for a while now. Again the Coogs will be fine. "CHEERS"