Humble JV vs Dayton JV

Bronco94

Just my opinion but the Wildcats are like the 2013 Broncos and the Broncos play the role of the Barbers Hill Eagles. They're pissed, seeking revenge, and won't be overlooking the Broncos this time around. They will be coming out to embarrass the Broncos at their house in front of America.

So will this happen?

The Broncos defense is still great and will be keeping it close. The Wildcats do get back their 6'5" number one receiver, Kelvin Benjamin. He is a matchup nightmare and may cause the defense some fits. Humble will likely make some plays and put points on the board, but the Broncos defense will keep it close and may even put their own points on the board.

It all comes down to Bronco94  and the Broncos offense. You know the Wildcats are going to take away the running game and make the Bronco's QB who is making his first career start beat them with his arm. Can he? I sure hope so or the Broncos are likely not going to win district.

23 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Just my opinion but the Wildcats are like the 2013 Broncos and the Broncos play the role of the Barbers Hill Eagles. They're pissed, seeking revenge, and won't be overlooking the Broncos this time around. They will be coming out to embarrass the Broncos at their house in front of America.

So will this happen?

The Broncos defense is still great and will be keeping it close. The Wildcats do get back their 6'5" number one receiver, Kelvin Benjamin. He is a matchup nightmare and may cause the defense some fits. Humble will likely make some plays and put points on the board, but the Broncos defense will keep it close and may even put their own points on the board.

It all comes down to Bronco94  and the Broncos offense. You know the Wildcats are going to take away the running game and make the Bronco's QB who is making his first career start beat them with his arm. Can he? I sure hope so or the Broncos are likely not going to win district.

That's all good but this is the JV thread

17 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm shocked that this keeps popping up every week.

Guess what now.............................

one more more day til kickoff when the Broncos JV keeps the undefeated season defeating the humble wildcats at home by big margins, you ain't gotta like it, but you can't take that away from those kiddos. They are out there having fun and kicking azz and taking names later!!!!! Go JV Broncos!!!!!

52 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Pressure is on Bronco94.  Crosby JV is beating Porter 55-28.  That will make them 2-0 in district.  Who's going to be the next JV World Champs ?

You saying you know more than the rest of the Crosby posters, because they've admitted the JV is weak.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:00 PM, WOSgrad said:

Actually, after what went down last Friday, I now know why these threads hold so much significance to some.

Lol we're looking for a few kiddos to make the next step up & we need some defensive stoppers,something the JV kids are doing.Tues night 8th A team beat Bayt Gentry Mustangs(big team)7-6 in Dayt,that ain't happened in awhile.Building for the future starts in the early fb yrs:)

Bronco fans are you ready?

It was better when that curly headed boy from the band screamed it. Less than 5 hours til kickoff, JV Broncos play at home today at 5 pm. Let's come out and support the all mighty Broncos JV squad, they're kicking azz and taking names later, Bronco Stadium 5 pm, be there or be square.