WOS shutout streak

Bobkat

After they get their 4th straight this week, what are their chances of giving up no points at all till the playoffs start? I know they have Kennedale and Silsbee, but if they shut both of those teams down they have a chance. I don't see anyone scoring on them in district play this year. Heck they only gave up 3 points in district last year, and this years D is better. Has any team in Texas high school football ever went unscored upon in the regular season? I know Daingerfield back in the day had some great defenses, but not sure how many shut outs they actually had that year.

58 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

After they get their 4th straight this week, what are their chances of giving up no points at all till the playoffs start? I know they have Kennedale and Silsbee, but if they shut both of those teams down they have a chance. I don't see anyone scoring on them in district play this year. Heck they only gave up 3 points in district last year, and this years D is better. Has any team in Texas high school football ever went unscored upon in the regular season? I know Daingerfield back in the day had some great defenses, but not sure how many shut outs they actually had that year.

I think they might give up a cheap one to both Silsbee and Kennedale.  But they will beat both by at least 21 plus.

2 hours ago, Bobkat said:

1941 Barbers Hill

5 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

1941 Barbers Hill

1941 Schedule
Record: 12-0-0   

WK Team SC Team SC    
  T
This is the hidden content, please
v
33 #
y
  T
v
58 x
y
  T
v
47 7
y
  T
$
45 n
y
  T
v
33 n
y
  T
v
46 T
y
0 D
  T
v
46 7
y
0 D
  T
v
28 P
y
0 D
  T
v
53 x
y
0 D
  T
v
41 x
y
0 D
  T
v
25 #
13 B
  T
v
25 #
v
12 B

2 hours ago, Bobkat said:

Only one team scored on Daingerfield and that was by way of a fumble late making them give up 8 points( I think ) in 1983.Needless to say they won state that year.So they had 14 shut outs if it was 15 games.Quite remarkable to say the lease.

Wo-s will have a few more shut outs this year but they will give up some points.All I care about is getting back to Jerry World.

I don't have '83 Dangerfield's game logs  but I saw this on the back on a letterman jacket my freshman year at UTA........

1983 AAA State Champions

550-8........

My understanding is 6 points where by Carthage, who were 4A back then.......

18 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

I don't have '83 Dangerfield's game logs  but I saw this on the back on a letterman jacket my freshman year at UTA........

1983 AAA State Champions

550-8........

My understanding is 6 points where by Carthage, who were 4A back then.......

Not only that .........they were state semi-finalists in 4a