Nederland 51 Livingston 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Its Livingston, we all knew yall could play bad and still beat em. Perfect game to make mistakes, win, but get it on film to correct. Neumann will get em right. I see Simmons ran some poor Lion over smh. 

Yeah and they have Lee up next , hopefully they can get the mistakes fixed next week.

biggest concern was seeing Simmons get assisted off without putting any weight on that leg.  hope hes okay, he had another huge night through 3 quarters.  I thought Leday played well, had some tough.interceptions, one on a great defensive play and another on a drop that couldve been a TD.  He just needs reps and with Lange in a boot, hes got to continue developing.  51-9 and not playing polished football isnt all that bad.  We can clean up most of the issues, they arent related to ability to do the job, penalties and turnovers can be fixed

1 hour ago, Bulldogpower said:

Lol ugly game but beautiful scoreboard

Yeah . According to Chron's stats , Leday had an almost 60% completion percentage (10-17) 143 yds but 2 picks. Not too bad for the new guy.  Just needs more reps to help clean that up.

5 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

biggest concern was seeing Simmons get assisted off without putting any weight on that leg.  hope hes okay, he had another huge night through 3 quarters.  I thought Leday played well, had some tough.interceptions, one on a great defensive play and another on a drop that couldve been a TD.  He just needs reps and with Lange in a boot, hes got to continue developing.  51-9 and not playing polished football isnt all that bad.  We can clean up most of the issues, they arent related to ability to do the job, penalties and turnovers can be fixed

Simmons got hurt??  Yall need depth, I said it last week. 

17 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

I don't know how bad he's hurt but there was no reason to put him in regardless