New Ozen Boss Means Business!!

KFDM COOP

central has too much talent we gave colleges some of the talent ben wells didnt play in the central game how did he get texas to look at him ozen went 1-9 texas look at playoff teams.

Well if you know anything about the recruiting process, he was recruited last year and had already commited before the season started... and if you know anything about setx football ozen has only missed the playoffs only twice in almost 10 years since it opend its doors in 99'

• 3 months later...

I dont' know if it's already been said, but Ozen will never be short of athletes.  That 1-9 season was 'bad coaching'.  the reason they made the playoffs, the year they lost to Marshall, was because there was leftover talent from the Brooks era.  Hopefully, Rison will turn things around.  Look for Ozen to raise eyebrows, fellas.  I don't think it can get any worst from last year.

Guest DickVitale

OHHHH NOOOO!! I thought you guys were crying all the time about Ozen, and I quote " Its so unfair, they are a magnet school and they get ALL the best athletes in Beaumont! BOO HOO WAA WAA! They should be 5A WAA WAA  :'( :'(" That's what you guys say about the basketball program!! Now all of a sudden the well is dry?? Get outta here!! There are athletes at West Brook, there are athletes at Central and there are athletes at Ozen....COACHING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL SUCCESS or lack there of.....COACHING.. ;)

OHHHH NOOOO!! I thought you guys were crying all the time about Ozen, and I quote " Its so unfair, they are a magnet school and they get ALL the best athletes in Beaumont! BOO HOO WAA WAA! They should be 5A WAA WAA  :'( :'(" That's what you guys say about the basketball program!! Now all of a sudden the well is dry?? Get outta here!! There are athletes at West Brook, there are athletes at Central and there are athletes at Ozen....COACHING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL SUCCESS or lack there of.....COACHING.. ;)

LOL , only you could take a football topic and try to make it about basketball.  Ozen lost almost 400 kids from the last alignment.  That probably didn't help.

Guest DickVitale

Come on Soulja, you know as well as I do what Ozen is known for...hoops..Lets not be in denial about it.  Now, in my opinion, had they left Arthur Louis in place, Ozen would be excelling in both football and basketball...They are paying for that mistake to this day, don't you think? ;)

A Lew was all O and no D.  Brooks just couldn't handle the pressure from the Pear fans......

Rison has a 9-1 JV team to pull from plus no more finness ball.  Strictly smash mouth....

Guest DickVitale

Louis was the offensive mastermind, and was a bit challenged on the other side, I must admit, but, what is the DC for?  I still think of the four coaches Ozen football has had, Arthur was by far and away the best one. ;)

Last year was Ozen's first 'real' failiar in football IMO.  Not making the playoffs is on thing.  Not being competitive is another.  I know you know football as well as B-ball, DV.  You know there was athletes on that Ozen squad.  The problem was weeded out.  Now look for them to be competitive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124