Evadale @ Deweyville (Wk 3)

Chester86

I understand this game is now proclaimed as The River Bowl.  A matchup between Evadale on the banks of the Neches, and Deweyville on the banks of the Sabine.  It pairs up two local, undefeated powerhouses of 2A football who will be trying to win the coveted trophy.  Rumor is the game will be shown live on one of the major networks.  The bidding war will end Tuesday for broadcasting rights.  Sponsor will be the Chocolate Springs Water Company, who fills their bottles, unfiltered, from both of the spring fed, chocolate filled Rivers.  Tickets are on sale for $1000 a seat, or discounted to $2 if you don't have the other $998 (Note:  The $2 is a guess - cud be 3 or 4).

Thoughts?   Great game, but Evadale should squeak out the Victory.   Got to run now.  There's some guys in white suits and butterfly nets heading toward me.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

I never have figured out how to post pictures, but the shirts are pretty cool.

Me neither.  I think only one or two people on the forum know how and they guard the secret like it was the Manhattan Project.   

Rumor has it, you have to be a 33rd degree Mason with a brother in the Knights of Columbus :)