way to go Gabe!! lol

pakronos

great write up Gabe!! i must say i loved the column this week. THAT'S fair and how you do it!! also with a nice slideshow and pics. the only compliant...roflmao...you gave too much info on our sub 4.4 or better players lol...well atleast you left off two of them lol....good job.

hey mods, is there anyway to post the articles to the board like it use to be?? no matter the team, it's easier to read it here than going to the two different papers.

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

great write up Gabe!! i must say i loved the column this week. THAT'S fair and how you do it!! also with a nice slideshow and pics. the only compliant...roflmao...you gave too much info on our sub 4.4 or better players lol...well atleast you left off two of them lol....good job.

hey mods, is there anyway to post the articles to the board like it use to be?? no matter the team, it's easier to read it here than going to the two different papers.

You can post the links to the articles but cannot copy and paste the article itself.

On 8/7/2016 at 10:05 AM, pakronos said:

I told you to give it time and you would see there is no discrimination going on. It all works on in the end since we do have a plan around here on how to cover teams.