Which lives matter?

stevenash

28 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I too  am of  Irish descent.  I want all of that too.I also want all of those who constantly complain about history to acknowledge this.

You won't get that so don't hold your breath. They cornered the market on history and slavery. Hey, I can talk about slavery like I used to be one, since my ancestors were slaves. 

I don't want government housing because I would get cabin fever. I want the slang term "mick" removed from all languages.

Let me think. I'll come up with some more. Now that I have a new power bestowed upon me, I will use it against everything that has a negative effect on my life.

Perhaps we should round up a lot of other Irish descendants and demonstrate" peacefully" before we proceed to loot Beaumont and take what is "rightfully ours"!!!!!!!!!!!.  I also want a list of all Irish people who have been convicted of a crime and kick and scream about miscarriages of justice.  Billy the Kid, the Dalton Gang, and James "whitey" Bulger were obviously convicted because of their ethnicity and history MUST be revised to reflect that

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

But the problem for you sir, as with me, is being an old angry white guy who believes in God and the right to bear arms.

That's a fact.  Even many of us mix breeds believe that.  I'm 98% sure I have English, Cajun, & Cherokee blood (my mother could've played an Indian in a movie lol).  My dermatologist said I had Celtic ancestry, but not sure how he cud know.  Hey, just your average American.  

5 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

Pull up your boot straps ketchup or you will never be as good as steak sauce 

Isnt this where Ketchup says the system is rigged and it has no chance to be steak sauce due to discrimination?  If someone would just give ketchup the proper ingredients, it too, could/would be steak sauce and everything would be fair and equal.  Steak sauce is not paying its fair share.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Isnt this where Ketchup says the system is rigged and it has no chance to be steak sauce due to discrimination?  If someone would just give ketchup the proper ingredients, it too, could/would be steak sauce and everything would be fair and equal.  Steak sauce is not paying its fair share.

Trump says the election is rigged and the debate schedule that was made a year ago was rigged also

53 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump says the election is rigged and the debate schedule that was made a year ago was rigged also

Sure seemed to be rigged in hillary's favor against poor old Bernie...oh, well...the dems know they have plenty of faithful like yourself that can give hillary one more pass on corruption...

or two, or three or however many.