LSG Preseason Polls

Cougar14.2

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well wos was 7-2 before the game. it was the last game. might want to check that. i'm sure the final standing saw them 8-2 with i think pn-g beating them or they lost a preseason game.

not muff it once, but fumbled it on the following kickoff lol...i remember the home side singing i'm so glad lol...that night, people on lincoln side had tears of joy and enemies became friends lol...wow got goose bumps thinking about it lol.

Man they stormed the field, I was crying laughing lol! The visitor side went ghost after that last fumble, could hear a mouse piss on cotton, I think they were really in shock, not because they lost, but because of who they lost to. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man they stormed the field, I was crying laughing lol! The visitor side went ghost after that last fumble, could hear a mouse piss on cotton, I think they were really in shock, not because they lost, but because of who they lost to. 

exactly...after a 14 year drought of NO playoffs lol...imo, that game rejuvenated football in PA...well from a lincoln stand point. after that suggs came in.