**Warren Tournament Scores**

Guest Joshualndry

OK OK OK FIRST OF ALL WE WOULD HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT IF IT WAS FOR TAKS TEST. YOU KNOW I'M REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE DOWNING MEMORIAL BASEBALL WE WORK HARD JUST LIKE THE OTHER TEAMS WE PLAY THE DIFFERENCE IS, IS THAT THEY GOT AT LEAST 4 TO 5 COACHES HELPING THEM OUT AND WE HAVE TWO. ALSO COACH MCKELLER WOULD GO AND TAKE ANYBODY ELSE COASCHING POSITION AT THESE OTHER  SCHOOLS IF  HE WANTED. OH YEAH, I DIDN'T HERE YALL TALKING WHEN WE BEAT OZEN AND CENTRAL... OH NO YALL DON'T WANT TO SHAME THEM YALL RATHER TALK ABOUT US BUT THATS OK. ON 2/27/07 WE PLAY WARREN IN A DOUBLE HEADER SO COME CHECK IT OUT FOR ALL OUR DOUBTERS PLEASE. ANOTHER THING WE UNDEAFEATED SO KEEP TALKING ALL THAT NOISE CAUSE ALL IT IS, IS MOTIVATION FOR THE MEMORIAL TITANS...

P.S.

THAT OTHER COACH NAME IS SHAWN NARCISSE AND HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB KEEPING OUR TEAM HEADS TOGETHER.

FROM: JOSHUA LANDRY #15 AKA THE ROCKET SEE YOU HATERS TUESDAY

OK OK OK FIRST OF ALL WE WOULD HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT IF IT WAS FOR TAKS TEST. YOU KNOW I'M REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE DOWNING MEMORIAL BASEBALL WE WORK HARD JUST LIKE THE OTHER TEAMS WE PLAY THE DIFFERENCE IS, IS THAT THEY GOT AT LEAST 4 TO 5 COACHES HELPING THEM OUT AND WE HAVE TWO. ALSO COACH MCKELLER WOULD GO AND TAKE ANYBODY ELSE COASCHING POSITION AT THESE OTHER  SCHOOLS IF  HE WANTED. OH YEAH, I DIDN'T HERE YALL TALKING WHEN WE BEAT OZEN AND CENTRAL... OH NO YALL DON'T WANT TO SHAME THEM YALL RATHER TALK ABOUT US BUT THATS OK. ON 2/27/07 WE PLAY WARREN IN A DOUBLE HEADER SO COME CHECK IT OUT FOR ALL OUR DOUBTERS PLEASE. ANOTHER THING WE UNDEAFEATED SO KEEP TALKING ALL THAT NOISE CAUSE ALL IT IS, IS MOTIVATION FOR THE MEMORIAL TITANS...

P.S.

THAT OTHER COACH NAME IS SHAWN NARCISSE AND HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB KEEPING OUR TEAM HEADS TOGETHER.

FROM: JOSHUA LANDRY #15 AKA THE ROCKET SEE YOU HATERS TUESDAY

dude calm down, nobody was "downing" your program so you should probably chill out. people post their opinions on here and ask questions, thats what you do in a forum. if you dont care about what they have to say then dont read it. good luck on your season.

ps: dont use the taks test excuse b/c im pretty sure every school in texas was taking it also.

Easy there Roy.I already said Wayne was a good coach.I was just asking a question.I know Memorial had several players a couple of years ago who signed to play college baseball.They didn't field but 9 players Saturday,which isn't many for a 5-a school.

And I am one of those players, thanx "Old Tymer"(what I used to call McKeller).....Port Arthur is not big on baseball like it used to be, the city is trying its best to get back to standard. Dont down talk Port Arthur help them.....

Guest Joshualndry

dude calm down, nobody was "downing" your program so you should probably chill out. people post their opinions on here and ask questions, thats what you do in a forum. if you dont care about what they have to say then dont read it. good luck on your season.

ps: dont use the taks test excuse b/c im pretty sure every school in texas was taking it also.

Dear Mr. Frosty lol, I'm not using the TAKS  TEST as no excuse. We was forced to forfiet and if we didn't we would have won the tournament. But if u want to see us in a real varsity game and make your opinion on our team you are more then welcome to come!!!!!

2/27/07 at memorial baseball field its a double header Starting at 4:30

Dear Mr. Frosty lol, I'm not using the TAKS  TEST as no excuse. We was forced to forfiet and if we didn't we would have won the tournament. But if u want to see us in a real varsity game and make your opinion on our team you are more then welcome to come!!!!!

2/27/07 at memorial baseball field its a double header Starting at 4:30

i might come catch a game but i gotta go watch george strait tonight man lol. all that matters if district and beyond so good luck. did you get to see tarkington play any the tourny?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami