Nappy- Because bankruptcy troubles you

stevenash

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

Please investigate the following names and you will find they have something in common with Mr. Trump:

Henry Ford- Walt Disney-Thomas Jefferson-Abraham Lincoln-Ulysses S. Grant-William McKinley-Reuben Hinojosa-Cheryl Brooks-Fred Lavergne

This ought to be a great fact finding mission for you

Well, Im picking on you about trump because I know you would do the same if the situation were reversed. And by the way Im only concerned with people running for president. Although if someone borrows $20 from me , I would like to get it back. don't find a loophole to not pay me my money like the trumpster.

Three of the above named individuals WERE President of this country.  As for getting paid back, then explain this to me.  In the General Motors government engineered bankruptcy, bondholders were NOT paid back what they were owed ( bondholders are lenders) and the unions were GIVEN an ownership position in the new company. What if you had lent your $20 to General Motors and were told you were not getting it back and,  instead , it was being given to the unions?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Napster- I guess you are having a hard time defeating/neutralizing this one  on google?

Trump will not become President. Nash's last two predictions were incorrect. He doesn't know a lot about politics.  Nappy, I think it is hilarious that they think we are the same person. How dumb can one be?

Big Girl- why don't you go back and show me  where I predicted an election outcome.  That is a total fabrication ( no surprise there).  I make no bones about whom I want or wanted to win but have never predicted a winner.  As for "how dumb can one be", the proof is in the pudding.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Perhaps I need to be more "compassionate" and "tolerant"?

Lmbo!  Ironic that compassion and tolerant is used to describe democrats.  The tolerant part is only if it fits their agenda, and the Party itself only uses the word compassion to hide the fact that they're using taxpayers money to buy votes.

On 6/19/2016 at 9:05 PM, stevenash said:

Please investigate the following names and you will find they have something in common with Mr. Trump:

Henry Ford- Walt Disney-Thomas Jefferson-Abraham Lincoln-Ulysses S. Grant-William McKinley-Reuben Hinojosa-Cheryl Brooks-Fred Lavergne

This ought to be a great fact finding mission for you

If any democrat had trumps resume you would be talking negative about it also