Attention Nappyroots

stevenash

58 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Second black President. Bill Clinton was black :) Lol

Lol, that was the label.  Even though he has the morals of an alley cat, as President he was infinitely better than Hillary or Bernie could ever be.  It's possible Trump will do as well as Bill, and I sure hope so.   Problem is, as they say in horse racing, he's a Non-Starter.  Don't have a clue what he'll do when they open the gates.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

No clue when they open the gates?  I haven't been to impressed with those we thought we knew what they would do when the gates were opened.

Lmbo, yep, I bet on a bunch of horses that could be described the same way :) 

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

Remember when our President promised this would be the most transparent administration in history?  Remember when you recently expressed your concerns about Mr. Trump lying?  Please read the attached:

This is the hidden content, please

Name the last administration that did't lie to the american people and do you believe that the Donald would be any better, he probably lies to his family. we know he has lied to his previous wives and what about Trump University for example, if it were Obama University we would have 10000 comments about it. Trump would probably be the biggest liar, a new idea for a show. You folks don't have a problem with no republicans, I find that very odd. I have a problem with many democrats. As far as integrity Mr Trump ranks towards the bottom of the republican party, Even Niki Haley has commented on Trumps divisive rhetoric, Paul Ryan only endorsed him because he had to. The Bushes refuse and I have gained a lot of suspect for them. Hell, as far as honesty goes Jeb would have made a much better candidate than both Trump and hillary. The good old folks on this board will pounce on and democrat doing something wrong and will not say anything about the republican crap that they have seen and heard. I guess Trump is a conservative christian now. I believe you guys think that conservative and christian go together. The republicans have put hate for Obama before the country. The do nothing republican lead congress doesn't give a rats......about the country. Obama didn't divide the country, racism and hate has done that. Obama hasn't done anything that dick cheney, bill clinton or ronnie reagan didn't do, thats right ronnie reagan lied to the american people also. You can't possibly believe that one side is right all the time! But I guess thats while a large portion of your life is spent on this message board. 16,195 post.

34 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Name the last administration that did't lie to the american people and do you believe that the Donald would be any better, he probably lies to his family. we know he has lied to his previous wives and what about Trump University for example, if it were Obama University we would have 10000 comments about it. Trump would probably be the biggest liar, a new idea for a show. You folks don't have a problem with no republicans, I find that very odd. I have a problem with many democrats. As far as integrity Mr Trump ranks towards the bottom of the republican party, Even Niki Haley has commented on Trumps divisive rhetoric, Paul Ryan only endorsed him because he had to. The Bushes refuse and I have gained a lot of suspect for them. Hell, as far as honesty goes Jeb would have made a much better candidate than both Trump and hillary. The good old folks on this board will pounce on and democrat doing something wrong and will not say anything about the republican crap that they have seen and heard. I guess Trump is a conservative christian now. I believe you guys think that conservative and christian go together. The republicans have put hate for Obama before the country. The do nothing republican lead congress doesn't give a rats......about the country. Obama didn't divide the country, racism and hate has done that. Obama hasn't done anything that dick cheney, bill clinton or ronnie reagan didn't do, thats right ronnie reagan lied to the american people also. You can't possibly believe that one side is right all the time! But I guess thats while a large portion of your life is spent on this message board. 16,195 post.

The do nothing Republican congress?  Does that mean you remember the "good old days" when Mr. Obama had the Presidency and both the house and congress were democrat controlled?  What got done at that time other than that glorious Obamacare that is causing a number of insurance companies to get out of the program because they are losing their A$$?  And while you are giving us a historical perspective on lies by other Presidents, why didnt you include " I did not have sex with that woman"?