Malakoff vs Woodville regional semi

19 hours ago, Sfajack2002 said:

Man you sure are confident!! And i guess you think its a fluke that Woodville has lost only 2 games this year!!! Playing at the next level means nothing. We are talking about now!!! A win is a win and heart of a champion. I guess you say the last game was luck also. Annnnddd, you saying the bomb Boling hit was luck also right?

That was Bolings best player... Don't get grapes on me, admit it. Woodville shouldn't be here...

4 hours ago, MalakoffMan said:

That was Bolings best player... Don't get grapes on me, admit it. Woodville shouldn't be here...

Really a number one team shouldnt be here lol. Just shows you the fight in the dog!! You saying that hr by Boling wasnt luck in the first game either huj. Who cares who she signed with. I know people who have signed with big schools and meant nothing and came back home!!

Let the Hater's hate ! A coach Knows his players and the pulse of his Team at the moment . If he feels a one game series is best for his Team that's what he is going to do.  My understanding Malakoff has two pitchers , now pick one to pitch . If you only have one pitcher and rain has moved you back to back days and it's at the end of a long season with about 30 game behind you . A one game series is pretty smart ! GO EAGLES ! GO SHELBY MIXON !!

On May 17, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Brobie said:

MakahoffMan sure sounds pretty confident about those big sticks......2-1 over WO, you better find those big sticks. I will take Wdvl again in another close game...that's the way our girls like them. I have never heard of Makahoff is it in Tx. ?? I am hearing Easton may be supplying us with some Alum. bats we have been using wooden all year. Go Lady Eagles win the battle. I am hearing game may be around Laredo area ?? we'll see

Where you at big dog!?! Can you say "1-hitter"?!? Looks like those tennis rackets weren't delivered in time for this game...

On May 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Sfajack2002 said:

Really a number one team shouldnt be here lol. Just shows you the fight in the dog!! You saying that hr by Boling wasnt luck in the first game either huj. Who cares who she signed with. I know people who have signed with big schools and meant nothing and came back home!!

Choking on that crow or what? Just come take and show your face then I won't be back on setx forum until football season...

It takes luck for anyone to win state. As competitive as highschool athletics are these days, skill alone doesn't cut it. Malakoff was the better team on this day. Woodville has three seniors...they will be back for many years to come. The girl that hit the double to put Woodville up...a freshman. We've got plenty of success to come. Great season girls. 

Good luck against West....you'll need it :)

43 minutes ago, HUMBLE 94 said:

Here i am again I didn't go away  bottom line is woodville thought they were all that & then some wonder if 1 game was smart better luck next yr coach Mixon have a great off season

No, the bottom line is that people can't understand what you're saying when you type. 

On May 21, 2016 at 3:52 PM, eagleswoodville#1 said:

It takes luck for anyone to win state. As competitive as highschool athletics are these days, skill alone doesn't cut it. Malakoff was the better team on this day. Woodville has three seniors...they will be back for many years to come. The girl that hit the double to put Woodville up...a freshman. We've got plenty of success to come. Great season girls. 

Good luck against West....you'll need it :)

I can tell that was really hard for you to type. Just give credit where credit is due. Even though you said "Malakoff was the better team," you had to add in THIS day...

You do realize they gave up 2 hits and committed 3 errors in 1 inning for your girls to score, right!?!

Malakoff is young as well. They'll graduate 3 seniors. They'll be back for years to come...

MalakoffMan I'm so glad yall beat woodville because of there arrogance man had enough nerve to say he couldn't understand what I said I guess you would have to come out of the woods to understand what I wrote sometimes you sound smarter quite I wonder if he will understand that terminology SMH!!!!!

1 hour ago, MalakoffMan said:

I can tell that was really hard for you to type. Just give credit where credit is due. Even though you said "Malakoff was the better team," you had to add in THIS day...

You do realize they gave up 2 hits and committed 3 errors in 1 inning for your girls to score, right!?!

Malakoff is young as well. They'll graduate 3 seniors. They'll be back for years to come...

How many errors did Woodville have in the 7th?  I'm assuming 0 the way your talking.  

It would have been a Heartbreaker either way.  Both teams are good and both teams have a lot of talent.  When two teams meet, someone wins and someone loses.