Malakoff vs Woodville regional semi

Humble94 did you see the Wdvl fans and crowd, does it look like we need you. We outnumbered every fan base by 4-1. Mixon will be back you just watch and see, he will be coaching Wdvl until he says enough. He will not even see your post and could care less what you think of him. Good luck to Malakoff the better team won on that night. Its not easy to keep battling down by three down to your last strike in last inning. We will make another run next year I promise you that and I am assuming Humble is done posting about Wdvl or Mixon ??  

3 hours ago, HUMBLE 94 said:

MalakoffMan I'm so glad yall beat woodville because of there arrogance man had enough nerve to say he couldn't understand what I said I guess you would have to come out of the woods to understand what I wrote sometimes you sound smarter quite I wonder if he will understand that terminology SMH!!!!!

I'll take you seriously when you can type like you graduated the eighth grade.

MalakoffMan, I said "on this day" because I don't believe Malakoff was the better team. Period. Obviously, we have a difference in opinion. You aren't going to convince me otherwise, nor will I convince you otherwise. The game is over. Move on and focus on West. Like I said, you'll need the luck. Should be a great series though. 

50 minutes ago, MossHill said:

West vs. Malakoff

If 1 game series, West wins 7-0

If 3 game series, West wins series 2-0

Nobody is stopping West this year

Blah blah blah!!!! I've heard through the grapevine that some of our girls play summer ball with a couple of west girls and the summer coach is watching each round and he thinks west doesn't match up well against Malakoff. Offense is better than Woodville but their pitcher isn't as good as Mixon.

8 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I'll take you seriously when you can type like you graduated the eighth grade.

MalakoffMan, I said "on this day" because I don't believe Malakoff was the better team. Period. Obviously, we have a difference in opinion. You aren't going to convince me otherwise, nor will I convince you otherwise. The game is over. Move on and focus on West. Like I said, you'll need the luck. Should be a great series though. 

Why isn't Malakoff the better team? What makes you think that? Also, if you're facing a team that isn't as good as you are, doesn't conventional wisdom say "play a series?" So why would your coach flip for a 1 game after first night was rained out. Ya'll must not be on the same page...