Malakoff vs Woodville regional semi

MakahoffMan sure sounds pretty confident about those big sticks......2-1 over WO, you better find those big sticks. I will take Wdvl again in another close game...that's the way our girls like them. I have never heard of Makahoff is it in Tx. ?? I am hearing Easton may be supplying us with some Alum. bats we have been using wooden all year. Go Lady Eagles win the battle. I am hearing game may be around Laredo area ?? we'll see

56 minutes ago, Brobie said:

MakahoffMan sure sounds pretty confident about those big sticks......2-1 over WO, you better find those big sticks. I will take Wdvl again in another close game...that's the way our girls like them. I have never heard of Makahoff is it in Tx. ?? I am hearing Easton may be supplying us with some Alum. bats we have been using wooden all year. Go Lady Eagles win the battle. I am hearing game may be around Laredo area ?? we'll see

You will see in time. You might want to ask Easton to send ya'll some tennis rackets with the #'s ya'll put up vs the Boling pitcher. Look up White Oak's girl, she's like 42-2 for her career. I anticipate a good match up though. I think the key will be Woodville's pitcher vs the Malakoff Offense. Like I said, we've got some big hitters. Marla Hooch status!

I guess you are assuming the Boling pitcher was throwing it 40 mph right in the heart of the zone. You may want to check stats on the Wdvl. pitcher she is a little like her Dad don't take losing very well...ha. Who the heck is Marla Hooch ?? Is she related to Marla Maples. You can go in with a 82-0 record but you still always have to win the next one. Do tell Marla must be from Makahoff ??  

Oh no.  Not the common opponent comparison.  A tournament game in February where White Oak threw a different pitcher is not the same as a 3rd round playoff game in mid May.

and Hemphill?  Didn't see them on my playoff bracket.  My run rule is better than yours. 

5 hours ago, Brobie said:

I guess you are assuming the Boling pitcher was throwing it 40 mph right in the heart of the zone. You may want to check stats on the Wdvl. pitcher she is a little like her Dad don't take losing very well...ha. Who the heck is Marla Hooch ?? Is she related to Marla Maples. You can go in with a 82-0 record but you still always have to win the next one. Do tell Marla must be from Makahoff ??  

You ain't the brightest crayon are you? Marla Hooch, A League of Their Own? Duh! Don't start with the common opponents stuff, WO didn't throw their cat momma. Post some #s, let's compare.

##

I never claimed to be smart....also did not know your coach was Tom Hanks ?? You started with the # not me, you look them up if you want them. I do know that it will start in top of first 0-0 regardless of #'s. Will they let us hit with tennis rackets.... I have never seen this. Sounds like a great idea though. I do have one tip for you if we go to a pinch hitter.....move outfielders up against the wall......that's all !!! Is the movie A League of their Own is that stuff really real, I do feel like a crayon for not knowing ?? UIL will not let Hooch DH

4 hours ago, MalakoffMan said:

You ain't the brightest crayon are you? Marla Hooch, A League of Their Own? Duh! Don't start with the common opponents stuff, WO didn't throw their cat momma. Post some #s, let's compare.

##w

Numbers mean nothing!!! All i see is the common opponents!!! Woodville by 6 one game!!! Woodville run rule another!!!

Y'all do realize that the opponents get tougher the more you play, right? Malakoff has 6 girls that have signed/committed to play at next level, these girls can play. May not want to take them lightly. Also, the pinch hit 3 run bomb walking into a 1-2 count is one of two things... Pure luck or the coach is a DA, you pick...

Man you sure are confident!! And i guess you think its a fluke that Woodville has lost only 2 games this year!!! Playing at the next level means nothing. We are talking about now!!! A win is a win and heart of a champion. I guess you say the last game was luck also. Annnnddd, you saying the bomb Boling hit was luck also right?