Reagan Padgett of Hardin Jefferson breaks Girls 4A 200 Meter record and wins Gold!!

Congratulations to Reagan and the Hardin Jefferson Women's track team. Hardin Jefferson girls win state 4A Championship! Reagan set new 4A record in 200 meter dash with a time of 23.41!! That is flying. Hardin Jefferson also wins Gold in 4x200 Relay. Congratulations to HJ and both coach Grangers.  Very special group of young ladys.  So proud of my niece, Reagan Padgett.

20 hours ago, mical said:

Congratulations to Reagan and the Hardin Jefferson Women's track team. Hardin Jefferson girls win state 4A Championship! Reagan set new 4A record in 200 meter dash with a time of 23.41!! That is flying. Hardin Jefferson also wins Gold in 4x200 Relay. Congratulations to HJ and both coach Grangers.  Very special group of young ladys.  So proud of my niece, Reagan Padgett.

Way to go, Hawks!!!

3 hours ago, dayton said:

Simply an amazing athlete! So glad I got to watch her compete a few times this year.

Just some perspective... Bealoved Brown formerly of Ozen, who was just trememdous in my book, has a 200m PR of 23.79. Padgett ran a 23.41!! 

Good perspective as Ms Brown was very fast.  It is always impressive to break any mark at state, especially one that was over 20 years old.