Ozen inks 10 to College Football Letters of Intent!

JRidge

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 Ozen H.S. viewed 10 of its seniors ink Letters of Intent to play college football next season as they pursue their desires to obtain a college degree! This makes 13 total signings as we congratulate again the 3 young men who signed Letters of Intent on National Signing Day. We are very proud of these young men who have dealt with playing under 3 different HC's in the past 4 years!  May their futures be much brighter than their past.

Congrats to:

This is the hidden content, please
-

, Dedren Harrington,
-

, Ekyron Manuel -

Diundre Washington, Dezmon Simpson, Jordan Booker,

- Texas A&T

National Signing Day Signings (Feb. 3):

-

-

-

Special shoutout to our son Dezmon "Bear" Simpson who tore his ACL the 1st District game and missed only the 2nd half and the

following game of the season. He played with a brace on the remaining 8 games of the season at defensive end and nose guard but will be playing SS on the college level! Thank you Lord for all you are doing and have done for these young men.

4 hours ago, bigdog said:

I know its not uncommon for kids to sign after NSD but is it unusual for that many?  I guess they were taking their time to decide where to go.

Congrats to those guys for moving on to play college ball.

Let's just say God and an assistant coach who helped put these kids names and videos out there.

On 5/14/2016 at 6:17 PM, Jag Insider said:

Congratulations to all those young men despite all the adversity they faced in their 4 years at Ozen.  Special congratulations to your son JRIDGE...

Thanks I'm so happy that he will have the opportunity to play at the next level to prove his ability. Also for all the others who inked as well. Four of them played for me as well as my son when they were young, very proud moment to have done a little something. Thanks again.