Its a Mindset

Silsbee92

Sorry, folks, I hate to inform you of this but this, but the above article is a HOAX!

I mean. come on, y'all didn't see that, too?  First, the article notes that the folks in Lamar didn't have a whole lot in the way of facilities.  BALDERDASH, I say.  There is no way that a high school football program can produce NFL caliber players without the latest in state of the art facilities.  I mean who can get players ready to play that caliber of football when your idea of an indoor practice facility is practicing underneath the bleachers?  I mean, for goodness sakes, ladies and gentlemen, they play and practice on.....GASP.....GRASS!!!

Second, there is no way on God's green earth that a town that small can produce that number of NFL players!  We have been told again and again that the only way that you can draw attention from college recruiters is if you come from a big school.  The experts tell you that if you play ball in a small town, the best that you can hope for is flag football at your nearest community college!

Sorry, folks.  The article made for nice reading, but this is obviously a hoax!

54 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Sorry, folks, I hate to inform you of this but this, but the above article is a HOAX!

I mean. come on, y'all didn't see that, too?  First, the article notes that the folks in Lamar didn't have a whole lot in the way of facilities.  BALDERDASH, I say.  There is no way that a high school football program can produce NFL caliber players without the latest in state of the art facilities.  I mean who can get players ready to play that caliber of football when your idea of an indoor practice facility is practicing underneath the bleachers?  I mean, for goodness sakes, ladies and gentlemen, they play and practice on.....GASP.....GRASS!!!

Second, there is no way on God's green earth that a town that small can produce that number of NFL players!  We have been told again and again that the only way that you can draw attention from college recruiters is if you come from a big school.  The experts tell you that if you play ball in a small town, the best that you can hope for is flag football at your nearest community college!

Sorry, folks.  The article made for nice reading, but this is obviously a hoax!

Lol