HARVARD PC

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Let me rant a few lines.  Bare with me because (due to needed censorship on the Forum) I must translate what is coming out of my brain into words acceptable for viewing. 

In my ignorance, I thot this college, now national, PC insanity would go the way of so many fads.  Talk about naive.  If someone thot of me as a redneck (which, based on my interpretation of the word, I am) they ought to see my neck after reading the link above.  It actually feels hot.  So I have a new take on this bs called pc.  It's their new religion.  Seriously!  And like Islam, it has no toleration for any opposing views.  Their daily lives consist of listening and looking for anything that slander their new God, much like their predecessors, the Gestapo, did in Germany.   And I can only imagine the power rush these people(?) get when they find a "sinner" and chastise him or her.   FREEDOM OF SPEECH?   Not in this country.