Port Neches-Groves 3 Nederland 2/Final

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

Henry was not suppose to play in this game but got in and got ejected for cussing at a Nederland player after he struck him out. Does not make a good impression on the scouts or UH coaches.

Were you there?  Lots of trash talking from the Nederland dugout. High intensity game with emotions on edge for both sides. You absolutely Do Not eject the kid for his actions. It was nothing that doesn't happen every game. 

Very Good Baseball game. could have went either way.

The kid that got ejected let him mouth get him in trouble at the beach this past weekend. and it got him in trouble to night again. I think he should have got ejected. And then his dad must still wipe his butt for him coming on the field after he got ejected to try and save the day. let your kid grow up by himself.

Im sure your U of H coaches are proud of you bud! keep up the good work.

6 minutes ago, cajundog123 said:

Very Good Baseball game. could have went either way.

The kid that got ejected let him mouth get him in trouble at the beach this past weekend. and it got him in trouble to night again. I think he should have got ejected. And then his dad must still wipe his butt for him coming on the field after he got ejected to try and save the day. let your kid grow up by himself.

Im sure your U of H coaches are proud of you bud! keep up the good work.

So says a Nederland dad......pffff!

The kid curses a batter after he strikes him out, using the F-bomb, in front of the umpire, and you say he doesn't deserve to be ejected. Wow,,,,,,you're an idiot. You probably think it's alright that his dad runs out on the field and argues with the umpire also. Looks like some discipline issues at the ole teepee.

44 minutes ago, Regal13 said:

Were you there?  Lots of trash talking from the Nederland dugout. High intensity game with emotions on edge for both sides. You absolutely Do Not eject the kid for his actions. It was nothing that doesn't happen every game. 

Are you serious Regal13?  I was there...there was just as much trash talking from the PNG dugout...and yes emotions were high on both sides...they always are when these two teams play each other.  And yes, you do eject a kid/child for those types of actions - it's called poor sportsmanship and being disrespectful...that umpire was 100% correct in tossing him out of that game when he did!  And no, it doesn't  happen every game, at least not for Nederland...that might be PNG's norm, but not Nederlands.

12 minutes ago, Shamrock28 said:

The kid curses a batter after he strikes him out, using the F-bomb, in front of the umpire, and you say he doesn't deserve to be ejected. Wow,,,,,,you're an idiot. You probably think it's alright that his dad runs out on the field and argues with the umpire also. Looks like some discipline issues at the ole teepee.

No one heard this. It's not like he shouted it out. If they threw out every football player for using language during a game there wouldn't be a kid left on the field. A warning is the norm. I'm sure all the angels in Nederland have never done such a thing. No disrespect for their kids either. They are a great group of boys. 

1 hour ago, Regal13 said:

I was there. I am a PNG fan. But his actions were uncalled for. No matter what the environment is like, as a kid ,which he still is, should not act like that in any game no matter the intensity of it. He is a highly thought of prospect and his dad charging the field makes him look even worse. He needs to show he can handle the adversity and control hisself. My son is on the sophomore team and if he acted like that I would not be charging the field to get at the umpire as Henry's did. I would be charging it to yank my kid off the field and tear his arse up. The actions of both the son and dad are totally uncalled for and should be dealt with some sort of punishment.

4 minutes ago, Shamrock28 said:

I heard it. So don't say no one did. And I'm not the only one. I'm sure U of H coaches are impressed.

Oh ok. I don't have a dog in the fight either. You couldn't have been any closer than I was and no one heard it around me. No one in the dugout heard it. The kid can't control his dad's actions. They have both have had to deal with a ton of issues this week. No excuse for an emotional reaction but a warning would have been proper call. 99% of the stands didn't get why he was tossed so don't try and paint a villain out of the kid. 

• Bigdog locked this topic