2016/17 Hardin Jefferson Hawks

4 hours ago, ST413 said:

Exactly, I do know it as Calvin that I heard the rumor about.

I heard Sneed was moving to HJ. If lil C (Calvin Tyler) is moving, I wouldn't think it would be for basketball reasons since he will be the best running back in a 200 mile radius of Beaumont Texas next year. 

12 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Isn't Omar (his dad) using the gym at HJ for his AAU program these days? Hmmmmmm.  Sounds kinda fishy to me....SMH...And they SWEAR there are no dirty dealings going on in Sour Lake...yeah ok. I wonder if they are developing a new Communications Program over there next year...lol

Not an accurate statement i dont think it is anything underhanded going on...

1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

Isn't Omar (his dad) using the gym at HJ for his AAU program these days? Hmmmmmm.  Sounds kinda fishy to me....SMH...And they SWEAR there are no dirty dealings going on in Sour Lake...yeah ok. I wonder if they are developing a new Communications Program over there next year...lol

This is not true. He has a daughter that has been attending China elementary and she is involved in the Little Dribblers Program at HJ. He has coached her the last 2 years. So, the family is already in the district.

Just now, Aces_Full said:

Will little Sneed have to sit out a year from varsity competition?  Or will he be eligible?  Or does the district committee decide this?  

(1)Parent's residency will be the main factor in that determination as far as varsity play or (2) Will BISD sign off ?

All of this could be off season rumors to ruffle feathers and attempt  to gain more exposure for the kids mentioned. Parquets could be staying at HJ as well as sneed to Ozen. notice no HAWK faithful have said much on this topic. Where are Lazeek and nash. If the moves are in affect Parents please do whats best for your children just make sure they don't loose a year of eligibility. Playing at a school you don't like may be more beneficial than not playing at a school you love. Make sure the move is for family reasons and not political. Politics will be apart of there lives from now own teach them to handle it and not run from it.

RCS SPORTS REPORT 04-05-16

2018 guard Jalen Sneed is also making a move but this is not a summer team move, he is transferring high schools. He is leaving Ozen and enrolling at Hardin Jeferson. It had been known that things were not peachy-keen at Ozen and many had anticipated a move.  Doug Jones spoke to Sneed and asked "Why HJ?".  He replied "Its a Great School, and the ball will be in my hands more, and I will be a bigger part of the operation and the team."  He went on to add, "Ozen really didnt give me a chance to lead and thats what I want to do."  Now remember a week ago we reported that sophomore Elijah Parquet was leaving HJ and attending Beaumont Kelly HS.  So this is basically a good game of musical chairs going on in Beaumont.

39 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

RCS SPORTS REPORT 04-05-16

2018 guard Jalen Sneed is also making a move but this is not a summer team move, he is transferring high schools. He is leaving Ozen and enrolling at Hardin Jeferson. It had been known that things were not peachy-keen at Ozen and many had anticipated a move.  Doug Jones spoke to Sneed and asked "Why HJ?".  He replied "Its a Great School, and the ball will be in my hands more, and I will be a bigger part of the operation and the team."  He went on to add, "Ozen really didnt give me a chance to lead and thats what I want to do."  Now remember a week ago we reported that sophomore Elijah Parquet was leaving HJ and attending Beaumont Kelly HS.  So this is basically a good game of musical chairs going on in Beaumont.

This statement alone makes this a transfer for athletic reasons.......

2 hours ago, Barney Fife said:

All of this could be off season rumors to ruffle feathers and attempt  to gain more exposure for the kids mentioned. Parquets could be staying at HJ as well as sneed to Ozen. notice no HAWK faithful have said much on this topic. Where are Lazeek and nash. If the moves are in affect Parents please do whats best for your children just make sure they don't loose a year of eligibility. Playing at a school you don't like may be more beneficial than not playing at a school you love. Make sure the move is for family reasons and not political. Politics will be apart of there lives from now own teach them to handle it and not run from it.

As far as Nash and Lazeek, with all these rumors and reasons, they are too close to the hj  situation to want to answer questions and create any impression that could have a negative impact.