East Chambers vs Frankston

Frankston used to slow the pace down back in the early 2000's. Have not seen them since the 2002 Regional Finals against Hardin.

They used the big man back then and were efficient with guard play and limited turnovers. This was long ago, but up in that part of the country, that's the "in style thing"

Aside from that, I'd have to do more research on them before I gave a prediction.

Just now, MOSSHILL said:

Frankston used to slow the pace down back in the early 2000's. Have not seen them since the 2002 Regional Finals against Hardin.

They used the big man back then and were efficient with guard play and limited turnovers. This was long ago, but up in that part of the country, that's style the "in style thing"

Aside from that, I'd have to do more research on them before I gave a prediction.

I admit I know nothing about Frankston. That's why I need an honest assessment. Look forward to it.

11 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

They used the big man back then and were efficient with guard play and limited turnovers. This was long ago, but up in that part of the country, that's the "in style thing"

I know a guy who knows a little something about Frankston (son plays in same district). He said they are just a solid team, and that they play hard. Give me EC in a hard fought game by 5-10. Think the full court pressure will be the difference in the game. He said they just have average guard play.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Had a chance to meet Frankston's coach at the EC game in Livingston Saturday night.  His name is Robert Loper, and he has over 800 wins as a coach.  Have never seem them play, but with that many wins, coach will have them ready.  Will prolly be a great game.

Yes, he is 73 years old! Been coaching for 40+ years, he's a legend in ETX.

12 minutes ago, TopDawG52 said:

That's the other big sandy 

21 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

Frankston played Big Sandy on 12-3 and loss 31-30 per maxpreps

Yeah - Dallardsville Big Sandy would put up 31 points on Frankston in a little over a Quarter.

1 hour ago, Eagleborn1 said:

Frankton is pretty good. They want to run offense through the big man but have a few others that can score too. 

Struggled at times with Waskom's pressure but never got rattled. 

Should be a very hard fought game, I feel the difference will be EC's guards vs Frankston's guards. The pressure will be a big factor, and rebounding. Still think EC pulls away, they are playing their best ball of the season right now, and don't show signs of slowing down.

You can take this to the bank........if Ktz does not get those two guys back from grades that they are missing right now and EC and Kountze meet up in the next round (Regional Final) well..........you catch my drift.

1 minute ago, MOSSHILL said:

You can take this to the bank........if Ktz does not get those two guys back from grades that they are missing right now and EC and Kountze meet up in the next round (Regional Final) well..........you catch my drift.

If this scenario does work out, I hope the two players are back. It would still be a win, if in fact this did happen and we beat Kountze not saying we will, but everyone would still hold the two previous games over our heads because they were at full strength for them.