Trump -- Pressed On Balancing the Budget...

smitty

I've heard his non-responces before when asked about dealing with the massive debt.  Eliminating the Department Of Education is a great start, but he doesn't have much more to offer.  It appears, though, that Cruz brought it up first and Trump is just repeating.  So -- is he really serious?

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Aces_Full said:

Yet he is still very, very wealthy.  His business acumen is better than his running mates.  

It is much easier to be wealthy when you can run up massive debt and be forgiven, only to repeat the process and be forgiven again. 

I am not knocking they guy doing what the law allows but if I could buy a $500K home, fill it with $100K in furniture and then by $250K in toys (trucks, cars, firearms, boats, etc.) and not have to pay it back, I might be a lot better off right now. 

His companies have run up billions of dollars in debt and in the Trump Taj Mahal alone, he had almost $1 billion worth of personal debt. 

Oh, if I could only draw a nice fat salary and have that available.............. 

Again, all legal and many others have done it but I don't think it speaks so favorably of his great business dealings and still being very wealthy.