Beaumont Ozen 51 Beaumont Central 48/Final

WOSgrad

21 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

I'm shocked!

Well stuff happens 2 good teams squared off and settled it on the floor and not on paper or this forum. Ozen isnt Ozen of the pass but you cant sleep on them. Great game some mental erros at the end made it closer than it shouldve been but the"W" was attained. Congrats Ozen. Haterade will be flowing on here the rest of the week...jmo.. No dog in the fight just call like i see it. Both teams get ready for the playoffs 22-5A strong. 

LoL so for 1 Shocked and 1 Surprised smh...So i guess next it'll be an upset of sorts. The last meeting a buzzer beater win for Central was a tough pill to swallow after Ozen was leading by a dozen in the 3rd. Ozen is still capable of making a run in the playoffs dont under estimate the heart of a champion. They've been battle tested this year. ..Cricketsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..... BrB making hot buttered popcorn for the recap and the excuses and the bad refs etc.